⭐ Kisses | Stephen Strange

You were standing in the balcony with Stephen by your side, a cup of coffee was warming your hands. Stephen sipped his coffee from his cup and let out a chuckle afterwards. You arched an eyebrow at him.

"I just love this very much. I love spending my time with you."

He said, his voice was laced with undying love for you. You smiled and nodded at his words. A blanket was draped across your shoulders, but the cold wind got you shivered. Stephen wrapped an arm around you, sending warmth, with a smile you thanked him.

"Look at the sky. So beautiful."

You were in awe. The morning sky was the best. You loved this feeling so much. You felt so alive, even more alive when your beloved husband was standing next to you.

"It is. But your beauty is beyond words, sweetheart."

Stephen said, making you blushed crimson. He chuckled under his breathe and wondered how lucky he was to have you as his wife.

"You're too sweet, Stephen."

"I always am."

"That's the problem. You're always making me blush and giggle like a school girl!"

You complained with a grin. Stephen laughed and put his cup down on the table. You also did the same with your cup. Stephen wrapped his arms around your waist and when you saw his smile, you swore it was the only thing that you wanted to see everyday.

"I love you so much, Y/N."

He whispered sweetly into your ears. You put a hand on his chest and stood on your tiptoes to kiss soft lips. He kissed you back, his hands caressed your face. He promised himself that he would take a good care of you like you were a fragile flower.

"I love you too, Stephen."

You muttered and smiled at him. He planted a kiss on the crown of your head and you hummed softly. Happy tears welled in your eyes and you hugged him tightly. 

"I don't know what I would do without you."

You said, a tear rolled down your face. Stephen quickly wiped it away and smiled down at you.

"I'll never leave you. You are my life, Y/N. I don't know what I would do without you, too."

His eyes filled with adoration and it warmed your heart. Your heart was fulled with deep affection just for him. Only him.

The morning sky was watching both of you. The weather was very calming, as if it was allowing you and your husband to have some sweet moment in front of them.

Your heart was beating rapidly when you looked into his gorgeous eyes. You would be forever locked in love with those orbs. Your gaze landed on his kissable lips and you smiled shyly at him.

"Kiss me."

You whispered, your hand was on his chest  and Stephen was more than happy to grant his wife's wish. He claimed your lips with his, his arms wrapped around your waist. He smiled in the kiss and thought about how much he loved you. He tasted tentatively with his tongue, and you opened your mouth with a low moan.

You both pulled away, breatheless, a smirk was dancing on his lips then you both started to laugh. He kissed your cheeks, your forehead and the tip of your nose. You giggled at his doings.

"I hope you'll never get tired hearing me saying that I love you, so very much."

Stephen said sweetly. You chuckled and shook your head. You snaked your arms around his neck and sighed happily.

"I'll never get tired of those breathtaking words coming out of your mouth. Because I love you just as much, Stephen."

You chuckled. He took your hand in his and kissed your knuckles softly.

"I really love you, my dearest Y/N."

You smiled, knowing only you could see this side of Stephen Strange. The tenderness of his heart was only shown to you and you were proud to be his wife.

"My heart can't take this amount of sweetness, honey! You're too sweet."

You giggled. He smiled broadly and and took your small frame in his arms. You stayed like that for a moment. It was a wonderful feeling to be in love.

"I cherish you like nothing else, Y/N."

He whispered and held you protectively in his strong arms. A gigantic smile found its way on your face and you chuckled.

"I'm devoted to you, Stephen."

Sweet words were being said and you were lucky to call him yours and he was proud to have you as his. You were meant for each other. It was beautifully written.

-
oh god i really love stephen strange.

thank you for reading!
please leave a vote and comments.