⭐ You Are My Sunshine | Clint Barton

"I'm home!"

You heard your boyfriend's voice coming from the living room. He rarely came to your apartment, only when he was not busy so you were glad to finally see him.

"Why don't you just say 'Honey, I'm home', Clint?"

You grinned at him. He laughed and walked towards you, putting hands on your waist.

"Do you want me to?"

"No, don't care. As long as you're here with me, everything is alright."

You said sweetly at him. He raised his eyebrows and kissed your forehead, before moving to kiss your nose and your flushing cheeks.

"I love you, my sunshine."

He whispered softly before closing the gap between you two by claiming your lips with his. You hummed against his lips, making he smiled. The kiss was passionate, but soft and sweet as well.

You both pulled away, needed of air and you giggled afterwards. You put your hands on his chest and pecked his lips.

"It's been two weeks. I miss you, Barton."

You said before kissing his jaw and buried your face in the crook of his neck. He sighed and ran his hands through your hair. A smile spreaded of your face as he did that.

"I miss you too, sunshine."

He kissed your head and rested his chin on your head. You both stayed in that position for awhile with your eyes shut. You've never felt so safe and comfortable before. But with Clint, everything was possible.

He felt like home.

"How long will you be here?"

After a moment, the question slipped out of your mouth. You opened your eyes and looked up at him. A frown took over his smiling face.

"Just for a few days. I'm sorry, Y/N. I know I've not been here-"

"That's enough for me."

You cut his words and cracked a smile for him. He tilted his head a bit and smirked. He thought you would be sad.

"You're okay with that?"

You smiled.

"Of course. You have job to do and you love your job so I'm not going to stop you from doing what you love."

Your words made him smiled even wider if that was possible. He kissed the crown of your head and sighed happily.

"This is why I love you so much, Y/N."

He confessed and smiled genuinely.

"But let's not take these few days together for granted. Okay?"

You poked his chest, making he chuckled slightly. He crushed his lips with yours and you kissed him back immediately. The kiss was needy, just like how you needed him as much as he needed you.

"I love you, my sunshine."

He carried you bridal style and you squeaked with his sudden act. He laughed and you punched his chest playfully.

"I hate you, Barton."

"I love you too."

-

Just a short fluffy Barton imagine.
I hope you guys like it!