[Angst] Bakugou x reader

Just a long 1st one shot

Just a bit of info
Quirk: body manipulation, if you touch someone or a group of people you can control them by physical control for an hour but more people means less time because it strains your body. You wear gloves so you don't accidentally activate it.

Please don't forget me

He was your first crush and first love. You never knew why but you liked him from his crimson eyes to his strong personality, you and Izuku were his childhood friends, you never bullied Izuku because he was quirkless but you saw with him how much Bakugou changed but, you still liked him and Izuku knew it but being the good friend he was, never told Bakugou.

In junior high after Bakugou got attacked you went to check up on him, you fixed your (f/c) gloves that Bakugou got for your birthday last year, you loved them to bits. You knocked on the door and Mrs Bakugou opened up "Ah! (Y/N) here to see Katsuki hey, he's in his room come in" she greeted and pulled you inside, you quietly thanked her and walked up to Katsuki's room you knocked on his door.

"Katsu......can I come in?" You ask but get no answer "I'm coming in" you state opening the door and see him laying on the bed so you walk in but stay your distance "Katsu? Are you okay" you ask and see him get mad "WHY DOES EVERYONE ASK THAT?!?!" You jump at the sudden shouting "Katsu you-" "STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!" he snapped and he threw a empty glass at you, it hit your arm and cut you, you started to bleed you were scared of him and he knew it but didn't care, you bolted out his room past his mom and out the house and vowed never to go there again.

Year later at U.A

After the incident with Bakugou he started being more violent with you, bullied you and verbally harmed you more than Izuku, he knew what happened but didn't know what to do to stop it, after the sport festival and camp you avoided him better, even if he was kidnapped you were concerned but knew not to bother anymore with him unless you wanted to get hurt again. You did ask Kirishima to send a ' get better ' message but that's it and when he came back and told you that Bakugou wanted to talk to you, you nearly died but complied with the request and went to his house that you haven't been to in a year (A/N: I remember that he was under house arrest after the attack so....)

You knock on the door and Mrs Bakugou opens "For the last time im not!-" she stops as she see you "(Y/N)-chan? Its good to see you!" She exclaims bear hugging you "Bakugou asked to see me so I want to get it over and done with." You state quietly trying not to be rude "BAKUGOU, (Y/N) IS HERE BE POLITE AND COME OUT OF YOUR ROOM" she shouts making you jump, you can see the similarities, he slowly makes his way down and makes eye contact with you, you keep it until you break it and walk to the couch he sits near you but you avoid him and keep a safe distance away from him "Oi, im trying to talk to ya" he snaps at you "I'm not comfortable near you so get this over with." You snap back and he looked a bit surprised  but is gone in a second "You bitch! I was kidnapped and you send that hard red head to tell me to 'get well soon' and hope to just go on your marry way!!"
You snapped "and what about when you were attacked! I came to check on you cause I care for you, and what do I get!" He stands up and you do to, not letting your guard down, never again. Bakugou looked at your hands and saw the gloves

"I hated getting those things!" Hearing those words your heart break " I don't mind them, I just hated getting them for you !" he spat hatred laced in every word and pushed past you, you just stood there but In afew seconds you ripped the gloves off and threw them onto the couch and stormed out the house. Walking home you called Izuku