Chapter 2

Jiyeon's POV

I woke up and realized that it's already night time. I think i slept for like the whole day. Dang it. I got up and saw my glasses beside me and my hair untied. I was confused for a minute but thought that it maybe fell while I was asleep.

I went outside my room. Expecting my roommate to be there. But to my surprise the guy was not in there. I looked left and right and didn't saw him.

"Looking for me?" A deep voice said that made me startled. "Gosh. You startled me." I said while holding my chest. He chuckled. "Sorry" He went to the kitchen and I followed him. "Do you know how to cook?" He said as he sat on the chair. I nodded and said "Yeah I do." He just nodded. "By the way how long have I been asleep?" He looked up and pretend to think. "Hmm. Right after you ran to your room." He said. "Why didn't you woke me up?" I said and looked at him seriously.

"I didn't want to disturb you." He said stood up. "What if I have classes today? What if I have schedules?" I said in a very serious tone. "Don't worry you don't. Class starts tomorrow and probably no schedules tomorrow except for clubs I guess." He said and got some water. I stared at his neck while he was drinking his water. I gulped and looked away. "How do you know? We are not even in the same class."

I looked at him and saw him smirking. "How can you be so sure?" He walked to his room and I followed him. He went out and he was carrying a paper. "Here are my schedules and I'll read it out loud." He said and I just glared at him.

"Class A1. First Subject English-7:30 am. Last subject Math-5:00 pm. Break times - first break 12:30 pm. Second and last break 3:30 pm. I don't need to dictate all and just look at your schedule and mine." He said lazily. I was left shocked. Not only he's my roommate but also my classmate. Dang it.

"Why?!" I whispered but I guess he heard it. "Why aren't you happy I'm your classmate?" He said while grinning. I rolled my eyeballs and mumbled. "Whatever." I noticed his expression changed and he got colder. "Why are you like this?" He said with his cold voice which sent shivers to my body. "It's none of your business! Stop talking to me!" I said as I tried to cover my eyes up. I almost forgot that I wasn't normal.

"Is it because of your appearance?" He said not too loud but enough for me to hear. "I told you it's none of your freaking business." I ran my fingers to my hair. I'm scared to trust him. I sat on the sofa and covered my face as tears started to fall. I felt him sat beside me. He removed my hands that were covering my face. "Look at me." I looked at him. "I want to be friends with you." My eyes went wide. Friends? Is he serious? I pulled my hands away from him. "Are you even serious?! You want to be friends with me?!" I said while pointing myself. "Yeah. Why not? You seem kind." He said and looked straight at the floor.

"Look at me" I said.

"Yeah I'm looking." He said while looking at me.

"Stare at my eyes." I said with a sternly voice.

"Okay I'm staring at them now." He said as he stared at my eyes as if he wasn't interested.

"Now look at me from head to toe." I said frustration started to cover up.

"I already did. Now what?" He said gesturing his hands into "what?"

"Can't you see I'm different? You'll get bullied. I'm ugly." I said while looking down.

He stood up and held my hands. I looked up to him and tears swelling up in my eyes. "How many time do I have to tell you that you're beautiful?" He said as he put a strand of my hair behind my ears. "What do you mean "how many times"? We just talked right now." I said confused. "Uh ye-yeah. But still. You look incredibly beautiful and I'd like to be friends with you." He said as he pulled me closer to him.