Chapter 21

We are both seated at the dining area while mom was preparing some tea. I've changed my clothes into my big tshirt and shorts underneath. "Now, who are you?" Mom said as she carefully walked towards us so I automatically stood up to help her. And to my surprise, Yoongi also did the same thing.

"Don't even try to hide it." Me and Yoongi looked at each other feeling anxious because of mom. Does she know that he's a half wolf, half vampire? I tried opening my mind making him shock. I asked him through my mind and he freaking answered.

"I also don't know." He freaking said in my mind making me curse. "Holy shit." I covered my mouth and saw that my mom is glaring at me. She flicked my lips, "Language, Jiyeon." She sternly said as I nodded. I saw Yoongi smile a little.

"Okay, just tell me now." My mom whined and we both sat there in fear. "Fine. Mom Yoongi is-" I was going to say that he's a half half but my mom cut me off and said something worst. "Yoongi is your boyfriend!" She exclaimed making my jaw dropped as I looked at her with horror. I glanced at Yoongi and he had the same expression as well. He slowly looked at me with his shock eyes.

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"We don't have a relationship!"

We both said in unison.

Mom laughed and sat beside me. "My dear, you don't have to hide it anymore that you and Yoongi have a relationship." She says but afterwards her expression changed. "Wait, Yoongi?!" She looked at her while pointing at him. He looked terrified and I looked at mom confused. Does she know him?

"Min Yoongi?" She asks again and he shakily nodded. I was still confused on how she knew him. I am trying to remember when I told her. "Oh my, Jiyeon he's your first love." Mom says making me sat there and tremble in embarassment. Memories flow in my mind. I told her his name. I told her his name!

I let out an embarassed laugh as I looked at Yoongi who was shock at first but slowly his smile turned into a mischievous one. "Mom he was not my first love." I tried to lie but she kept thinking. "But you said it loud and clear. Min Yoongi IS your first love." She says emphasizing the 'is' making me feel small because of the embarrassment I am feeling.

"But I thought he rejected you?"she glared at Yoongi making him gulp in fear. "I-I never rejected her. It was just a way to hide our relationship." This time it was my turn to glare at him because now he made me look bad in front of my mom. "Jiyeon, I told you no secrets, right?" She asked as she has he both arms on her hips. "Right." I whispered as Yoongi was trying his best not to laugh. "But I am happy that you have you first love as your boyfriend." She said in glee.

I felt my heart beat as I looked at Yoongi. Mom was right. He is my first love but I can't fall for him. Never. "Can we just forget about it and drink our tea?" I immediately picked my tea and drank it in one go. "Be careful, Jiyeon." Yoongi held my hand making me jump a little. He was smirking at me. Damn, he was teasing me this is so embarrassing.

Just imagine being frenemies with someone who is also your first love. That's embarassing. "Don't be embarrassed, Jiyeon. Your mom just said what I needed to know." He drew circles in my hand as mom looked at us lovingly.

I then heard his voice in my head again. "Better start acting or else you'll make your mom sad. I've been reading her mind and she's so happy for you." I looked at my mom and he was right, she was happy. I sighed. So do I have to act like this infront of my mom? Goodness.

I held his hand and smiled bitterly. "I love you." I said. It was supposed to be fake but it came out as if it was my real feelings. He smiled at me. "I love you too." He kissed my hand and we heard my mom clapped. "You lovebirds! Oh my, Jiyeon I thought you were going to be rejected forever." She says making Yoongi confused.