Chapter 9

I woke up feeling lazy as hell. I groaned as I didn't want to stand up from my bed. "Ugh! I don't want to go to my class! Mom just get me home." I cried while rolling in my bed. I sat on the bed for a while. I can't wait for the school year to end. I let another groan.

I looked at the clock. Still early as hell. I was about to go back to sleep when I remembered my little naughty plan about Taehyung. I was supposed to go earlier than him cause I don't want him asking about last night. Plus it was embarassing as hell. I stood up from my bed and took a warm shower. Damn, warm showers are the best. I let out the biggest sigh ever.

I am wearing a gray sweater with overalls and my black converse high cut. I put my hair in a bun since I am really lazy today. Plus my period isn't helping me. I picked up my bag and slowly went out of my room. I checked first if Taehyung was sleeping and when I confirmed he was, I immediately ran off the dorm.

While walking inside the campus, I felt hungry. Shit, I forgot that I haven't eaten any breakfast yet. I immediately went to the cafeteria and saw people. I kind of stepped back regretting leaving Taehyung. But I quickly let it off, I'm hungry okay. I don't care what people say.

I entered the cafeteria and saw people's eyes at me. I was uncomfortable yet thankful since there were only few.

"Oh now he's not with the handsome guy. I wonder happened. Maybe he dumped her." And they started laughing. 

I didn't pay attention and went straight to the cashier. "I would like some pasta please." I smiled and she smiled back at me.

"Here ya go. Enjoy your meal." She said and my smile went wider. I felt really happy that some people care. I went to sit on the corner so people won't notice me that much. I proceeded in eating my food.

After eating, I went to the library. Oh I could do a lot today since I left very early. I immediately went to the seat where I stayed yesterday. I tried looking for the book that I was reading but I couldn't find it. After some looking, I got startled by a voice behind me.

"Looking for this?" I immediately turned around and saw an unfamiliar face. He was good-looking yet his aura felt kind of off. I looked at the book he was holding and saw him holding the book entitled  "History of The Legends" I glanced at the book and then glanced at him and then vice versa. "Just tell me if this is the book that you are looking for! You are making me struggle with your scent!" He shouted at me and I was scared.

The librarian scolded him and I just nodded at him. "Y-yes i-i am looking for that book." I stuttered. He smirked and I gulped. "Well then, my name is Kim Jongin. But you can call me Kai, my queen." He then bowed at me. I was cringing hard.

"Well, umm okay Kai. Nice meeting you." I said and he stood straight and looked at me. "See you around." He was about to go when I stopped him, "Wait! You haven't asked my name. I'm Ji-" he cut me off. "Jiyeon." I looked at him shocked and just left me there with my jaw on the floor.

I shrugged him off. I was about to sit down when someone pulled the book away from me. "What are you reading, Jiyeonie?" Jimin asked while checking out the book. "About creatures and all that kind of stuff." I said and he nodded. "But I thought you don't believe in such creatures." He looked at me waiting for answers.

"I don't but since I accidentally read this book I have no choice but to end it. Plus I got curious no give it back to me." I said and pulled it from him. I sat down.

"Mind if I sit here?" He asked and I shook my head. He smiled. "Thanks." And he grabbed and book and read as well.

"Witches"

People don't notice them but they are actually there. Spreading spells and performing witchcrafts. Witches don't look ugly as to what people assume they are to be. Witches are human-looking. You won't be able to differentiate them from mortals. But beware, they have the most poisonous tongues ever.