Chapter 35

Jiyeon's POV

After the boys have finally decided to drink my blood, they all began changing and became stronger. They were more focused on their trainings and felt like they couldn't be defeated. Although we still have no idea on what's the next move because the other pack have been very quiet and even Kai can't predict their moves.

"Namjoon still no news from Kai?" Yoongi asks as we all gathered at the dinner table. We are all worried right now because the ball will be held tomorrow.

Namjoon shakes his head and all of us let out a sigh of both disappointment and worry. "Since we still have no news from him, we need to be alert tomorrow. Here's the plan." All eyes and ears were on Yoongi as he spoke.

I really feel bad because I am the reason why we are all gathered here right now and feeling anxious about what's going to happen tomorrow. "Jackson and his people always attack silently. We have to be alert and listen to our surroundings tomorrow." All of them nodded as they listened carefully.

"We have to look out for the lakes around the forest and the bridge of twilight. But for now, we have to look out for anyone who feels suspicious since he might have already sent half of his guards here." I've noticed that they all clutched their hands into fists and I can feel their anger especially Yoongi who was now mentally, emotionally and physically connected to me now.

"Speaking of the ball, have you guys prepared your clothes for tomorrow?" I asked even though it was out of the topic. I just want to lighten up the mood because I know for sure they are all stressed. They all looked at each other and that's when I knew that they were not prepared at all.

"How many times do we have to tell you that you shouldn't worry and just think about the dress then poof we can give it to you." Taehyung said making Jungkook and Jimin laugh.

"Whatever. I just want to help preparing since I'm not much help." When I finished my sentence I heard whines and groans and I met the Taehyung and Yoongi's glares.

"W-why?" They all stopped and looked at me directly. "Don't ever degrade yourself, okay? You help us. You give us strength and make us strong, okay?" Seokjin said and I just nodded.

Hoseok stood up and smiled at me. He lend his hand and I looked at him confusingly. "Let's play dress up then, shall we?" And I immediately smiled and took his hand. The maknae line followed us as I looked at Yoongi who only had a smirk while shaking his head.

The five of us were then inside Yoongi's room. As I've said before, Yoongi has a really big cabinet of clothes. "Believe it or not, Yoongi hyung had the most expensive clothes than all of us." Hoseok said as he sat at the bed where Yoongi and I sleep.

"So what gown do you have in mind?" Taehyung asked excitedly. "Well I guess something not too big? I don't like light colors so I guess something dark? And umm I don't know now." Their faces changed into pouts because of how disappointing my description was.

"Do you like sleeves?" Taehyung asked and I shook my head. Jungkook disappeared and then went back with so much gowns.

"Oh my gosh where did you get that??? Did you even pay for that?" I asked in shock as they all stared at the gowns that Jungkook had just brought.

"I'll pay them after you choose your dress." Jungkook winked as the others laughed at my reaction.

"Don't worry we aren't robbers. We pay for our things too." Jimin said as Taehyung agreed with him.

"No light colors." Taehyung said and the gowns with light colors floated around the room and went to the other side. "I never really liked pink." Taehyung added making Hoseok glare at him because it reminded him of their small bickering about my birthday cake. Hoseok threw the gowns at the other side of the room.