Chapter 27

Yoongi volunteered to bring me home. And when I say 'bring', he used his magic to bring us to places and his hybrid form to bring me home. I didn't expect mom to be happy to see him but she was. She hugged Yoongi like he was her son. Yoongi was startled by the act but he hugged my mom back and that's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Yoongi may be cold but he really is soft in the inside. He love warm hugs. He likes it when you tease him. He's cute whenever he acts as if he's mad. Yoongi is far from his cold arrogant king personality when he's with his friends. I still wonder why they left Misanthrope.

He still had to sleep in the same room with me except with a different bed. He explained to my mom why we shouldn't sleep on the same bed. Except, he didn't tell anything about the mate thingy. We asked for an extra bed cushion so he can sleep on the floor.

As usual, mom was tired and slept early before us. Like it's literally 8 in the evening. But you know I can't blame her. She's done enough so she deserves to rest.

I've been staring at the ceiling for a minute. The sound of the bedsheets and pillows can be heard as Yoongi changes position. I peeked slowly down my bed only to see Yoongi curled up like a ball. I was in awe for a second. I gathered all my strength to speak. "Can't sleep?" I said loud enough for the both of us to hear.

He looked up at me and nodded like a little baby. He straightens his body and stared at the ceiling like I did earlier. "It's hunting season. Usually we don't sleep at night. And unlucky me, even if I wanted to, I can't because my body keeps telling me to hunt." He explains making me gulp. Just imagine if they didn't hunt animals and instead humans. That would be a bloodbath.

I trembled in fear as I pictured peoples' arms and legs getting pulled by wolves. Getting burned. "Hey, we aren't that brutal." He shifts position with his head above his right hand as it rest on the mattress. His brows were furrowed signaling that he was offended.

"I mean your fangs scares me a lot." As I pulled one pillow and hugged it. We stared at each other for a while before he sighs and crosses his arms before lying back down. "Tell me, do you really have no feelings for me?" I was taken aback with his question. What's with the sudden change of topic?

"Well I-" before could even finish my sentence he cuts me off. "You know what, don't answer that question." I pouted at his sudden change of mood.

"Hey Syubie." I called him. He replies with a hum. "What are we going to tell mom?" I rolled to the end of the bed so I could see his face. He lifts his body up sitting in front of me.

"What do you mean?" He asks with a confused face. "About this whole mate thing. She's going to be frightened. She's gonna hate you so bad. She will prevent you from seeing me." I said that with no intention of being serious. I was joking around. But I felt bad when I saw his expressions change into a worried one.

"Hey Yoongs I'm just j-"

"I will do anything. I will do anything to gain her trust again. I will show her how much I care for the both of you." I was stunned when he said that. He was looking at me straight in the eyes. I felt every word hit my heart. "I am just joking though." I looked down at the ground.

I felt big hands cupped my face. "But that's true though. I will do everything for your mom to love me again if that ever happens. Because soon you have to go to Misanthrope with me and be my queen." He shakes my head in a teasingly way as if I was a baby.

My heart beat fast when he said that I will be his queen. I am nervous I won't deny that. I got more surprised when he kissed my forehead and flashed me his sweetest smile. He ruffles my hair before going back to his bed with a big thump.