Chapter 36

Chapter 36

3rd Person's POV

"Is that her, hyung?" Yugyeom asked his brother while staring at the unconscious body of Yoongi's mate. He can't believe that the pureblood was right in fromt of him. Her legs and arms are tied together while she had a blindfold and a cloth on her mouth to prevent her from screaming.

"Well the one and only. They wouldn't be protecting that girl if it wasn't her. Plus..." Jackson walks towards the girl and lifted her gown to show his half brother. "Isn't this one of the famous Min's family design?" Yugyeom took the piece of the gown from him and analyzed it closely.

"It is. You're so amazing, my king." He praised him because he knew how much his brother loved to be praised especially when he knows he did something big. "Brother my journey to become the king of all kings is coming." Jackson stated as he pat Yugyeom's shoulder.

"Hyung can I drink her blood?" Yugyeom was about to bite her but Jackson stopped him. His fangs disappeared and felt terrified when he saw his brother glaring at him.

"Don't touch her. Don't even think of giving her any small cut. She's mine." Jackson growled and carried Jiyeon's poor body down to the dungeon. The palace guards guided him as he went to the deepest darkest part of the castle.

"Leave her here. Don't you even try to touch or bite her or you'll suffer consequences." They nodded to the king's orders with a gulp and beads of sweat falling from their faces.

After succeeding getting her from Yoongi's pack, Jackson became greedier. He also felt powerful now that he has the pureblood in his possession.

He knows what he wants to do. All he wants is power and wealth and he won't be able to do that if those seven vampires exists especially Yoongi. Now that Yoongi has drank from Jiyeon, Jackson knew that he got a lot stronger and this makes him mad.

But on a second thought, he can have her all to himself and that makes him laugh. He thinks its entertaining knowing those seven vampires are going crazy trying to find Jiyeon.

Of course he knew that Yoongi's pack knew who took her. He went back to his office where he plans all his moves. Yugyeom enters and sits just in front of his table. "The palace guard has told me that you brought her to the dungeon."

"Oh yes I did." Jackson smirked as he played with the wine glass full of blood in his hand. Yugyeom's brows furrowed as he looked at his brother confusingly. "But I thought she was yours? Why are you just letting her lay there on the dungeon?" Jackson closed his eyes at his younger brother's remarks.

Yugyeom has always been the curious one and always asks his brothers every question he could ask. He can't blame himself because he only wants to be able to help his older brother who is ruling a kingdom right now.

"She is still a prisoner, Yugyeom. Prisoners belong to the dungeon. Either they starve alive and rot in there or they get eaten by a wild monster." Jackson replied to his brother who gulped at his answer.

"And in her case?" Jackson leaned closer to his brother who then leaned backwards because of how awkward their distance was. "Let's just say she stays alive and when I no longer need her that's when she gets eaten by the monster." Yugyeom looked away as he imagined how horrifying that would be.

"Any more questions?" Jackson raised his eyebrows knowing that his brother will follow up another one. "No more. It's just that her scent is very strong and she smells like one of us." Yugyeom crossed his legs. Now he looked more like an intelligent prince who is willing to learn anything.

"It's because she has been lingering around with those seven vampires for a long time. It's quite annoying me that I can smell Alpha Yoongi and Jungkook's wolf scent on her. Pathetic human." Jackson emphasized the word 'pathetic' as he shook his head.