Chapter 12

"What are you doing in here?" I asked in shock. "Shouldn't I be the one who should be asking that?" He said and I lowered my head. "I saw a glowing light here in the forest. I thought they were going to burn  to burn the forest." I said and he held my hand. "So? What will you do if they are going to burn it? Jiyeon there are more dangerous problems in this world that you can't be involved with. If I didn't knocked  this guy out then you are probably in great danger now." He said as he looked straight into my eyes.

"Do you know how it will affect me? Huh Jiyeon?" He asked as wait for my reply. "What if he did something to you? What if I didn't came here and heard him saying those nasty things? What if I... what if I lose you Jiyeon?!" He said as he held my shoulders and shook my body.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I looked at him. I scanned his body, his face and his hands. They were all covered in blood. He lowered his head. "You are important to me. You are important to us." He said and I was in shock. I tried reaching for his face but he suddenly looked at me and shot me with his cold eyes. "Do not ever do that again. Do you understand me?" He said and I just nodded. He sighed and pulled me into a hug.

I sighed and felt so relaxed and safe. It feels like this is where I belong. In his arms. He let go and looked at me deeply. He removed strands from my face and kissed my forehead. "I was so shocked to see you here, Jiyeon." He whispered. "Let's go." He stood up first and helped me up because I can't quite balance myself.

But my legs are wobbly and are still shaking because of what happened earlier. Causing me to fall down. "Oww." I said as I touched my butt. Yoongi looked back and was stunned when he saw me in that state. But then he started laughing. "Yah! Stop laughing and help me." I demanded. "Fine." He said and walked close to me. I thought he was going to help me stand but he carried me in a bridal style.

"You don't have to do this you know? I can walk." I said as I tried to get down from his arms. "Stop moving or I'll drop you right here." He said in a demanding voice. I gulped and said, "Alright" in the most silent voice ever. He giggled and I smiled.

I looked at his face. He has a sharp jawline. Really really pale neck. I snuggled closer to his chest and held his neck tight. "Finally you stopped staring." He said and I was flattered. "So which way are we taking?" I asked and he looked at me. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean we can't go to the main entrance since we are covered in blood and dirt. That would be weird." I said and he stopped walking. "Why?" He asked again. "What do you mean "why?" Of course it would look like as if we murdered someone." I replied and he smiled. "To the balcony I guess." He shrugged.

We finally arrived under the balcony. "Who should go first?" He asked and I quickly patted his arms. "Me." I said confidently and he was shocked. "Are you sure?" He said and I nodded. "Where else do you think I came from?" He widened his eyes. I started climbing and it was faster than I expected. "Yah! Climb now!" I shouted from the balcony.

I went inside to sit on the sofa when suddenly he finally came in. "You're fast." I said and he smiled. "You're pretty fast too. Surprisingly." He said. Then I was really shocked when Taehyung went out of my room. "Jiyeon!" He shouted and rushed to hug me. "Woah." I said as I hugged him back. I pulled away from the hug and saw his red puffy eyes and his red nose. I cupped his face. "Taetae why are you crying?" I asked really worried.

"I thought you left me because I was bad to you. That's why I went to your room and cried on your bed. I'm sorry! Your pillows are all wet now." He shouted as he cried again. I pulled him and let his head rest on my shoulder. I caressed his back. "Aigoo. It's okay Taetae. I'm here stop crying." I said and he looked at me with his red eyes. "Where di you go? Why are you a mess?" He asked. I didn't know how to answer. Suddenly Yoongi coughed to get Taehyung's attention.