Chapter 15

I was stoned in my place. I gulped as I stared at the view before me. There were thick maroon blankets covering some old stuffs. It was probably old because of the dirt and dusts all over the cloth. There were no trace of any sunlight. I closed the door behind me and that's when it got dark. I opened the lights and that's not the only thing that made me shocked.

Big mirrors surprised me. There were mirrors on every corner making me see my whole reflection. They looked really old because of the dusts and webs around them. It was really creepy. I looked around since I was curious. It was dark and really needs some cleaning. What really amazes me are the details. Though it looked antique it has some good designs. "Woah" the only thing that came out of my mouth. I continued walking inside with full of curiosity. As I walked closer to the mirror I saw words written at the top of it.

"Who are you?" As I read it felt like it was dedicated to me. I walked closer and saw that it was written in blood. I looked at the other mirror and saw more written words. "Are you sure about your identity?" I looked at the other two mirrors.

"You must accept!"
"Beauty" I stared at the mirror with the beauty written above it. I looked closer and saw a scratch beside it. This seems familiar. I touched my chin. Beauty... beauty... scratch mark... beauty and the beast? Ehe? Am I in a movie? I stared at my self and observed. Am I considered as beautiful?

Something urged me to go close to the mirror and touch it. But as I walk close to it, the door busted open revealing a pale young man. This caused me to step back and stand in the middle. Whereas my reflections bounce at each other. I was in shock as I looked at him. He was too. His eyes were wide and his mouth was open. He stared at me up and down.

I was glued to my position and lowered my head. I sighed. "I'm sorry." I said as I waited for his reply. I looked up and saw him staring at me expressionless. I kneeled down and put my palms together. "I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I won't do it again." I cried. "You know what Jiyeon?" He started that made me looked at him. "You need some punishing" He said and before I could even react I was on his arms. I was being carried like a sack of rice.

"Hey! Min Yoongi! Put me down!" I kicked my feet but he just held them. "You made a mistake so you better pay for it." He said and I just sighed. "Fine whatever." I just gave up. Then he went down the stairs. I think we are going back to the living room as I can hear the boys' voices. "Hyung is that Jiyeon?" I heard Jimin asked. "Yes." Yoongi answered. "Why are you carrying her like that?" Jin asked this time. 

"Why don't you tell them why, Jiyeon?" Yoongi turned around making me exposed to the boys' side. "Ughh. I made him chase me and now I'm getting punished." I stated making Namjoon scoffed. "What?" I asked while staring at Yoongi's butt. I have no choice. "Are you serious, hyung?" Taehyung asked. Then there was a great silence. Minutes later I heard "Ohh" from them making me confused. Then Yongi started going up the stairs again.

"Where are you taking me?" I lazily said. "You'll see." He said and I just groaned. "Can't you just forgive me?" I said and he stopped. "Not unless I punish you." He replied. This guy is really determined. Then I heard him open a door. I'm getting really dizzy being upside down. Then all I realized was I was thrown on the bed. "Oww" I sais as I held my butt. "What's your problem?!" I glared at him and he just sent a blank stare. I looked around me and realized that this wasn't the room that we went in earlier.

"Where are we?" I asked. "My room." He said and I was surprised. I looked around. It was actually giving me Yoongi vibes. It was dark and eerie but still comfy and cozy. "Why are we in here?" He smirked. "Punishment." He said and I was confused. He stared at me. "You have no idea what punishment I am talking about, right?" He asked and I nodded. He smacked his forehead. "Well then. I guess we'll have to change your punishment." I was still confused. I have no idea about what he was talking about.