Chapter 34

It's been a week and tomorrow is my birthday. The boys are staying at my house because they wanted to prepare for my birthday. I think mom is more excited than me because we for the first time we have visitors for my day.

Seokjin apologized for what happened and well gladly he never received a punch from Yoongi although he told me he wanted to do it so badly but he controlled himself thinking it was too immature and unfair if he ever did. Because that means he will also have to punch the rest of the boys.

Seokjin wanted to cook all the food for me but we all knew he couldn't beat my mom and she also wants to cook the food for me. After all she was the one who did it for years. Namjoon was there to help him and I'm excited to see what they have for me.

Jimin and Jungkook on the other hand are in charge of the decoration. I told them not to bother because I am fine with a small celebration but then they really insisted and said that it was my first celebration with them so they want to make it special.

Taehyung and Hoseok wanted to buy the cake for me. I told them not to buy or get something that's really expensive or like out of this world. But then they told me not to worry and they're still deciding whether they should buy or just bake one for me.

And last but definitely not the least, Yoongi. The boys said Yoongi should help me relax the day before my birthday and told us to go to a spa so I can have makeover. But I really didn't like going to the mall or spa. I think it's better if I stay with them at the house.

The boys are all seated at the table as my mom baked cookies for us. She put it on the table and Seokjin and Jungkook almost fought on who should eat the cookies first. I giggled as I watched them fought over cookies. I mean I was sure they fight over bloods and animals not humanly baked cookies.

After eating their cookies, the proceeded on planning and decorating and everything for my birthday. I got worried so I tried to tell them to rest for a while.

"Guys you don't have to stress yourself. It's only my birthday not a ball." I joked but I almost choked on my saliva when they all looked at me and glared like they were hungry lions ready to devour me.

"Hahaha yeah I was just joking you guys can continue." I laughed but quickly pouted because they were stressing themselves for me. I stared at them and got lost that I didn't felt Yoongi touching my shoulders.

Yoongi chuckled and stood up to approach me. He patted my head and I looked up at him. His head tilted gesturing me to come with him.

"Come let's go for a walk." I took a quick glance of the boys before following Yoongi outside the house. I crossed my arms as we approached to the garden. I kicked some pebbles on my way there as I kept my head down low.

I didn't notice Yoongi stopping from his tracks causing me to bump on his back. "I can feel that you're pouting." He said as he held my chin making me look at him.

He smiled as he planted a kiss on my lips making me shock and blush in seconds. "I told you, pout one more time and I'll kiss you." I slapped his arm but he catched my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Let them be. they've been asking me for years to introduce myself to you just to be able to arrange a birthday party for you." Confusion was drawn all over my face when I looked at him.

He pulled me closer and walked slower. "You see during all those years when I arrive at your house to put the flowers, they always tell me and beg me that they want to do it too." I can't help but smile at the thought of the boys begging Yoongi. He must be tired of it but he can't do anything about it.

"I can't let them do it because they might fail and show their faces to your mom or to you." I laughed and imagined how chaotic that would be. Grown men putting flowers on a child's porch.