Chapter 3

First day of school.

Jiyeon's POV

I woke up by the sound of the alarm. I checked the the time it was 5:30. I guess it's too early. But I'm so slow in preparing. I lazily stood up and went to the bathroom. Gosh even though I want to be in a civilized city, I think homeschooling is still the best. I took a warm bath. After taking a bath I went outside of the shower room. I was still inside the bathroom. I looked at the big mirror in front of me. I was wrapped in a towel so I let it loose and it fell on the floor.

I stared at my appearance. I looked at myself from head to toe. I'm so white. I thought. I think people will think I am dead if I'm sleeping. I stared at my body more. I don't know if I have the perfect proportions but still I think my body is good enough. I also have curves. I'm not that flat too. Gosh what am I thinking?

I quickly picked my towel up and went into my room. I picked a fresh dress. It was a pastel blue colored dress and it's sleeveless. The color hugged my pale skin perfectly. I also paired it up with gray flat shoes. I kept my look young. I got my backpack and went outside of my room. I'm too early I guess. I looked at the clock and it says 6:30. The class will start at 7:30am. I sat on the sofa and turn the television on.

I watched spongebob squareants. It was always my favorite cartoon show. I was watching when suddenly a sleepy Taehyung went out of his room. "Jiyeon? You're already awake? And you're already prepared." He said as he was staring at me with his half opened eyes. I giggled at his state. Strands of his hair was standing up. He face is puffy which made him look like a baby.

"I wake up early because I'm slow. I don't know why but I'm just really slow when preparing and I sleep too much." I said which made him laugh and mumbled something which I didn't quite catch up.

"Just like her mate."

"Have you already eaten your breakfast?" He said while walking closer to the sofa. Oh yeah breakfast I almost forgot. "Nope. I actually forgot because I wasn't feeling hungry." I said and he stopped

"What? You are all prepared but you still haven't eaten your breakfast? Here wait for me and we'll go to the canteen together and let's eat there." He said before walking again but he stopped at the front of his door. "My treat" and he showed me his rectangular smile which made me laugh.

I waited for him like what he said. Suddenly my phone went ringing. I got my phone out of my bag and checked who was calling. It's mom. Even though we're far away from civilization we still have phones. Stop thinking that we are from the old era.

I answered it. "Hello mom!" I said happily.

"Hi dear. How's my baby girl doing?" She said on the other line.

"Pretty good. It's my first day of school today." I said to her while playing with the pillow with my other hand.

"Oh goodluck sweetie. By the way is she good?" Mom said that made me confused.

"What do you mean by "she" mom?" I asked her.

"You know your roommate." She said excitedly.

"Um mom. Actually it's a "he"." I said nervously.

There was a long silence on the call. "Mom? Are you still there?" I looked at my phone and the call was still ongoing.

"Ye-yes dear. But how come you have a boy as your roommate?!" Mom said panicking.

"I don't even know mom. But he's kind. He accepted my flaws and said we can be friends." I said while smiling at the thought.

"Are you sure?" She said with probably a worried face.