Chapter 32

I was in this place again. The place where I saw the boys eyes glowed for the first time. Where they bit me. Where I first saw Yoongi's wolf form. Where I heard the people of Misanthrope shouted words of hate to me. This was that place and I can't understand why I am here.

I was walking around and no one seemed to notice me. Their eyes glowed like how the eyes of the boys glowed but theirs were somewhat darker and weaker. Their eyes terrified me so I let the strands of hair fall to my face in fear of they might see me or recognize me. When I felt like I was far from them, I started running not looking back.

But something was keeping me from running away fast. That's when I realized that I was wearing some kind of dress that can be only seen in the old times. The corset was not letting me breathe making it harder for me to catch my breath as I ran.

I was now in the middle of the forest

I was now in the middle of the forest. I recognize this one. This was the forest where that lake was located. I must be near it. I tried to search for it in the darkness.

I was shocked when I saw something familiar. It wasn't the lake. The trails led me to Yoongi's kingdom. I am confused. How did I got in here? When did I even got here?

Nonetheless I keep running towards Yoongi's kingdom expecting to see Kai or the other boys but I was petrified when I felt something splashed at me.

I thought it was water but now the white material of my skirt was now painted red. I touched it and looked at it closely with horror in my eyes. I was breathing heavily when I saw the blood dripping to the ground.

I felt gazes towards my direction so I looked around trying to find those gazes. I didn't saw a single one so I continued walking. With every step I take, I did it with cautiousness. I heard dried leaves crashed as I stepped on it.

"Lady Jiyeon?" I heard someone say so I turned around and saw one of the palace's guards standing right in front of me.

"Help me." I desperately said as he looked down at my skirt that was covered in blood. He stepped back as I walked towards him. He shook his head slightly as he looked at me.

"Wh-what are you doing? Help me!" I shouted again this time a bit louder. I saw him reach for his sword making me more confused.

I was going to step more towards him when I heard an arrow flying towards me. I don't know how but I somehow dodged it. I heard heavy footsteps coming towards the kingdom.

I thought it was an army of royal guards but to my surprise there was horses approaching us. Two men was leading the okther guards behind them. "That's her! That's the human girl! The fraud!" One of the men shouted and I felt my body shake as I heard them say "human girl."

"No I am not a fraud." I defended myself to the guard infront of me. "Please believe me!!" I held his hand but he took it away.

"Can't you smell her blood? She is a human girl. She fooled all of you into thinking that she was a  vampire. She was trying to burn down the greatest ruler's kingdom." The other man said.