Chapter 11

Few weeks later...

It's been weeks since the school year started. Though I am still bothered by Kai's words, I am also bothered about the mark on my right thigh. Uhuh, there's a mark in my thigh and it has the weirdest design ever. Also it doesn't look like a tattoo because it's almost the same color as my skin. But still, I don't remember getting any tattoo. Was I drunk?

a/n: imagine its the almost the same color as Jiyeon's skin

I wanted to show this Taehyung but that would be embarassing. No classes today since its weekend meaning I can stay in my bed for the whole day. I was about to go back to sleep when suddenly...

"JIYEON-SSI!!" Taehyung shouted while banging the door. "Ugh what?!" I shouted. "Get out of that hell hole and come with me." He shouted from the other side and I just covered my ears. "Aish! Stop bothering me!" I shouted but he still knocked on my door pretty loud.

"Come on, Jiyeon! I'll treat you food!" He said and that made me stand up. "Are you sure?" I asked and he shouted "YES" I stood up and changed my clothes. I was going wear some leggings but then I felt like I wanted to show off this sick marks.

"Coming!" I shouted and opened the door. Taehyung looked at me up and down. His eyes stopped at my right thigh. "Wow since when did you got a tattoo?" He asked and I shrugged. "I have no idea." I said and turned around walking towards the door.

"So are we leaving or not?" I asked and he smiled. "Let's go" He said and held my hand. I was staring at my thigh still wondering how I got it. But then I was distracted by our hands. I don't feel the same way I felt when I held Yoongi's. "Anyways what do you want to eat?" He asked. I stopped walking and tried thinking about it. I saw him smile because of my actions.

"How about some ice cream?" I was smiling like a child. He giggled. "Really Jiyeon? Ice cream for breakfast?" He asked and I pouted. "Well then buy your own food and I'll have some ice cream on my own." I said and was about to let go of his hand when he held it tight that stopped me from letting him go. "Fine fine we'll get some ice cream." And I smiled again.

No one can resist my cuteness. We eventually arrived at 1st floor where I saw Yoongi and Seokjin together. My heart started to beat fast when I saw Yoongi. "Oh hello!" I said while waving at them. Seokjin smiled at me while Yoongi just stared and nodded. I glared at him. What a jerk. He smirked. "I thought I was a nice guy, Jiyeon?" Yoongi said and Taehyung and Seokjin started laughing. Did he just read my mind?! I looked back at him and he just shrugged.

"Where are you two off to? And seems like Ms. Jiyeon right here is in a good mood." Seokjin said as he smiled at me. I smiled back. "We're off to get some ice cream!" I screamed. Seokjin giggled. "For breakfast?" Seokjin asked again. I pouted. "You and Taehyung had the same question. What's the matter if I want to eat some ice cream for breakfast?" I looked down. Seokjin laughed again. "Of course nothing's wrong, my dear. It's just really surprising that you want some cold food for breakfast." He explained that made me smile.