Chapter 8

Jiyeon's POV

"What are you doing in here? Alone?" Yoongi asked. "I was trying to look for you." I said although it was dark the lights in our school shine through the garden. I saw how his reaction changed and he started to stare at me in a weird way. "Look for me? But I thought you and Taehyung are going to buy your groceries?" His voice was kind of mocking me.

"We did. Kind of early. I felt guilty and tried to look for you to treat you dinner." I said while looking down. "You thought I didn't know that?" He whispered but I didn't understand it. "What were you saying?" I asked. He smiled and said, "Oh nothing. C'mon, let's have our dinner." He pulled me closer to his side as we walked away from the garden.

The school is really big. Way bigger than our house. I walked while wandering around. Maybe the owner likes the color yellow. The campus is full of beautiful yellow lights at night. I'm not complaining. I twirled and then twirled until my dress would fly up and down. I was so busy being childish that I didn't noticed Yoongi stopped walking. He was standing in the middle with a light shining in him. It was like he has his own little spotlight.

He was mesmerizing. He wasn't smiling. He wasn't angry. He was just blank. I stood in front of him but centimeters away from him. He followed my every movement with his eyes. I eyed him from his head down to his feet. How can this man be so cold and bad? I mean he looks handsome. I looked at his eyes. He looked to mine.

I was looking at him softly yet he seemed to be looking at me way deeply. He was deeply looking in my eyes. Like I was a child who accidentally dropped a vase and lied about it. He was scary yet I still feel safe around him. After all, he saved me twice. There was something about him that I want to know more.

"Yoongi why are you just standing there? Let's go before it gets too late. It's not safe outside the school." I said while waiting for him. I just shrugged and turned around. I walked but when I didn't heard any footsteps following me, I glanced at my back and to my surprise, he wasn't there anymore.

I looked around but there was no any hint of him everywhere. "Where could that man be?" I said while puting my hands in my waist like an angry mother waiting for his child to return home. I walked near where he was standing before. Looked around, yet there was still no Yoongi around. I lost my shit and was ready to walk again when suddenly when I turned around, I saw him. Right infront of me.

"Woah. I was looking for you where did you go?" I asked with a hint of annoyance. He was confused. "What do you mean? I was following you the whole time." It felt like I was splashed by a cold water when he said that. "No you were not! You left me." I said while trying to act brave. Even though I live in a creepiest place possible, ghost and other creepy stuffs scares me.

"I was following you. When you turned around, I also turned around and was following you." He said innocently. "Come on Yoongi don't joke like that!" Tears were starting to form in my eyes because of fear. He then laughed and pulled me closer. "Gosh, you're so savage yet so coward. Are you scared of ghosts?" He said and hugged me tight. I nodded in his chest and he chuckled. He pulled away and I glared at him.

"I hate you!" I slapped his shoulders as I cried. "There, there. Stop crying now or you'll become ugly." He said as he wiped my tears. "I'm already ugly." I whispered. Intentionally not letting him hear it but hell he has some good sense of hearing. "Shh. You're beautiful." He kept wiping the tears until there was nothing left. I stared at him. Seeing him this close is so heart-fluttering.

"Quit staring and just kiss me!" He joked out loud. I hit him again in his shoulders. "We aren't dating why should I kiss you?" I said as I pulled my signature smirk and left him at his state. He just let out an airy laugh.