Chapter 28

I don't know when I passed out but I certainly did. I opened my eyes and the moonlight was now replaced by sunshine. I let my eyes adjust to the light as I searched around the room for Yoongi. He probably went out last night to hunt while I fell asleep.

I looked down at where he was supposed to be and it was empty. I slowly lifted my body up to stand. I went to my window to check if he's out there in the woods but I don't see any sign of him.

I was distracted by a loud growl coming from my body. I'm hungry. That's when I was brought back to my senses and smelled the bacon and eggs being cooked by mom.

I hurriedly went downstairs and to my surprise, I saw Yoongi with my mom at the kitchen. "Well Yoongi, looks like your lovely girlfriend has awakened." Mom jokingly said as she nudged Yoongi's side.

Yoongi looked at me slowly while scratching his nape. He was wearing a pink apron which made me laugh a little. He noticed and changed his expression into a mad one. "Hmp, good morning to you too." He said as he proceeded to crossing his arms.

I approaced him and squeezed his cheeks. "Why are you making me feel this softness early in the morning, Syubie?" I saw his pale skin turned red as I let go of my sentences. He grabbed my hands and put it away from his face. "Stop it." And walked away from me.

I went to dining room and sat on the chair. I was distracted by the scenes from last night. I really accepted Min Yoongi as my mate. As my soulmate. I looked back at where my mom and Yoongi was standing.

I was waiting for him to look back at me. He can probably hear my thoughts. He didn't failed me because he looked back with the sweetest smile plastered on his face. I smiled back at him as I pointed at my mom.

I whispered in my thoughts, "Are you and mom getting along well?" He looked at my mom and nodded like a little kid. I stared at Yoongi for a little while. I can't believe my whole life I loathed love, soulmates and anything related to those stuffs.

Yet here I am, mated to the most powerful creature in the world. Head over heels to a guy I never knew I'd fall for. I don't know if it's a sudden change of heart or I'm just denial about it. I was probably a hopeless romantic person but I never admitted it.

Maybe those times when I said I hated love I was actually lying to myself. Maybe those times when I was disgusted and vowed to myself on living alone I was probably still expecting someone to take care and accept me. Maybe at those times when I forgot what love felt like, Min Yoongi reminded me.

I love you, Yoongi. I whispered in my thoughts. He looked back and smiled once again and muttered, "I love you too, Jiyeon." I felt my heart beat fast. It was happy. I was happy. My turned around while carrying the food in her hands.

"Food is ready!! Yoongi come join us." Mom said as she put the food on the table. Me and Yoongi helped her prepare the table. After what happened last night, every touch we made just sends electricity all over my body.

While preparing the table, we would bump to each other once or twice, touch each other because of the utensils, and making eye contacts which made us laugh.

So this is what love feels like? He looked at me straight in the eyes, "Not yet, Jiyeon. I still have more love to show you." I went close to him and kissed his cheeks.

"Tell me, is he your boyfriend, Jiyeon?" Mom asked while raising her right eyebrow. This time I am proud to say it. I looked at Yoongi as he nodded back at me. "Yes mom. Yoongi is my boyfriend." Mom's expression changed into a big bright smile.

"Congratulations, now you're proud to say it, my babyy." She then proceeded to kiss my forehead and cheeks. Then she hugged Yoongi so tight I could hear his voice in my thoughts which made me laugh.