Chapter 10

I eventually arrived at the school. But I was 3 mins late for my next class. I saw the boys in the room too. I sat next to Hoseok. "Where did you go? We've been looking for you. Taehyung and Yoongi hyung are mad af." He said and I gulped as I looked behind me where Taehyung and Yoongi was seated. They were both glaring at me.

"I'm so sorry I just ate my lunch outside of the school." I said and lower my head. Hoseok patted my head. "It's okay just tell us when you are leaving and where you are going so we could know where to find you, okay?" He said and I nodded.

The class went pretty well. Though I'm really lazy.

Get me out of here!! I want to go to my room and just lay down all day long! Ohh please god get me out of here!

I screamed in my thoughts because I am so tired.

"Jiyeon can you please be quiet?" I heard Hoseok said. I got confused. "What? I wasn't even talking." I said. Was I talking out loud? "Just be quiet." He said and smiled. Oh how could I resist this sunshine?

"Sunshine?" I heard from my back. I looked at that person and realize that it was Yoongi who talked to me. How did he know? Did he read my mind? "Why sunshine?" He said once again. "What?" I asked and he shook his head. "Nothing."

The class ended and I immediately went to my dorm. There were no any clubs for today for there are no activities. "Jiyeon-ssi!" I heard from Taehyung. I stopped and looked at him with a smile. "Where did you go a while ago?" He asked and I mouthed an 'oh'. "Well I went to eat lunch outside school." I said and he nodded his head. "Were you with someone?" He asked once again.

I gulped. I don't know how I will answer him. It felt like I was being scold by my father for going out late. "I-i was with a friend." I said with an awkward smile before walking once again. I heard him follow me so I made bigger steps so he won't catch me. "Who is this friend?" He asked with of curiosity in his voice.

"Umm just a friend fro-from t-the c-club." I stuttered those last words. "How can I be sure you aren't lying?" He said and I looked at him. His left eyebrow raised. "Fine. I went with someone who I just met couple of hours ago." I said and he was shocked.

"What?! What if he was a murderer? Or a rapist? Or a kidnapper? Or a-" I cut him off by covering his mouth. "Calm down. See I am here. I am safe." Assuring him. He nodded and we continued walking in a slow pace this time. "Mind telling me who this someone is?" He asked once again and I had no choice.

"His name is Kim Jongin. But he told me to call him Kai." I said and he stopped walking. "It's a 'he'. Why would you go out with that guy?" He said and I just shrugged. "He offered me food." I said and continued walking. "What did he tell you?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Did he ever tell you something that is so nonsense that you couldn't believe he is saying it?" He asked and the scene from earlier went into my mind.

"Every creature in that book exists. Some of them might even be close to you."

He did. He actually did.

"Yeah he did. Why?" I asked and he stopped walking. His expression changed. He looked nervous. "Why? Is there something wrong?" I asked once again. "What did he tell you?" He asked. His voice had a hint of worry. I got confused. "Well he told me that creatures such as vampires, wolves and etc. etc. Exists." I told him and he took a step back.

"Taehyung is there something wrong?" I asked and tried to go closer but he kept stepping back. "Nothing's wrong. You don't believe him do you?" He asked with a hesitating smile. I shook my head. "Of course no! That's nonsense." I scoffed. He sighed and smiled at me. "Okay then. Let's go!" He said and pulled my hand.