Chapter 38

T/W: GORE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, TORTURE, LANGUAGE

Jiyeon's POV

I am not surprised to be honest. Escaping my cell was probably the worst idea in my whole existence. The number of guards inside my cell have doubled and the bars around it were enchanted with electricity so whenever I touched it, boom, current in my body.

But my stupidity didn't stop Jackson from attempting to drink my blood. They have done everything. They put me to sleep, tortured me more, starved me, manipulate me, nothing ever happens. They can't get any single drop of my pureblood.

"The king says to bring her up." A guard who had just came in ordered and I knew what was going to happen so I didn't even bother protest. My body was aching which is not new. I have not been given a new dress and I am still wearing my worn out gown.

Upon arriving at Jackson's office, the guards only threw to the ground and I even volunteered to raise my wrist but Jackson shook his head and made me sit on the chair in front of him. I struggled to get my way their because my legs have given up on me but surprisingly, he helped me.

"Give me your blood." Jackson said and I chuckled, "I am not fighting you anymore. I'm already all yours. I am here inside your office and you can freely bite me. What's stopping you?" I knew exactly what was stopping him. The mysterious force but even I didn't know what it was so whether he like it or not, I am really not cooperating.

He put a knife in front of me and at first I didn't know what that meant but I realized what he wants me to do, "I am not going to cut myself." I told him and he glared at me.

"I can't bite you. I need your blood!" He was frustrated and when I glanced at him, I realized that he looked horrible. The bags under his eyes were darker and his hair wasn't combed neatly like it used to. Everything about him was unpleasant and I just knew this resistance was driving him mad.

"Why would I do that, right? I'm your prisoner so why would I obey you?" I mocked him but it only made the things worst. I flinched when he launched himself on top of his table, leaning towards me with the same knife pointed towards my neck.

"Disobey me and your mate will see you with a knife on your neck." Jackson said, his red eyes piercing towards mine. "Do it." I answered and I was confident because he needed me alive. He couldn't just dispose me, not until he has drank my blood while I am alive.

I am just thankful that me and Yoongi have agreed to mark me before this downfall came. It was a great help.

I felt the point of the knife touching my neck when Yugyeom came in. "What are you doing, brother?! You can't kill her, not until you bite her alive." He argued and Jackson closed his eyes before throwing the knife across the room.

I'm going to admit that made me nervous. My breath hitched as I adjusted my self on the chair.

"Are they all out?" Jackson asked. I glanced at Yugyeom and saw him smirk, "everybody's out except for the palace guards at the dungeons." Jackson nodded before he turned to me,

"I'm counting from 1 to 10 and I'm giving you a chance to run away. If you get caught, you'll be dead by dawn." Jackson said and I wasn't absorbing any of this information. What was going on? What was I supposed to do? Was he serious? I don't know.

"Wha-" "One!" I wasn't able to ask any questions when Jackson started counting.

"Two! Oh you better start running or else... those boys will be dead by dawn as well. Mark my words, Jiyeon." Jackson was the most lunatic person I've ever seen and God knows how terrified I am right now.