Chapter 22

I'm back in the school after 3 days. Though I'm getting okay with Taehyung, I switched dorms and live alone with myself. I transferred my things with the help of Hoseok and Taehyung. I wasn't planning on telling them but they insisted on helping me.

"You guys know you didn't have to do this right? I don't want to owe you something." I warned and they nodded. "You don't have to worry about anything because we were the ones who volunteered." Hoseok said as Taehyung nodded agreeing with his hyung.

Hoseok then started picking her bags using his telekinesis as Taehyung made everything teleport in the place using his spells. The dorm was big. The principal said this is one of the vip rooms because there was no more regular rooms left. He also lend me this room because I have my scholarship.

"Will you be okay?" Taehyung asks making my heart flutter. "I am okay right now." I said emphasizing the 'am'. He nodded and sighed. "I was really happy to have you as my roommate." He said making me look at him. "Me too." I whispered then went inside. I have to move because I was scared.

I mean they all are hybrids except for the three but they are all powerful enough to kill me in one go. I'm scared they may hurt me, hypnotize me, threaten me, and kill me. After seeing how thirsty Yoongi can be, they can all drink my blood in one go. But after that night, Yoongi seemed blooming than me. He was happy and was grinning all the time.

"Goodmorning, sunshine." He whispered making me open my eyes. I looked at him and he was smiling from ear to ear. He looked weird and awesome at the same time. I mean the great ruler Min Yoongi was smiling at me brightly which he never done before because he would always frown or normally, blank.

"Umm, uhh, goodmorning to you too I guess." I said as I tried to move to the other side but he just pulled me in for a hug. "I am so happy to wake up with you by my side."

"Uhh, okay?" I tried to pull away but his grip was too strong. Not in a bad way though. He was just umm, too happy I guess. I mean no one's really 'too happy' it is understandable but this state of him was really unpredictable.

"Hug me back, stupid." He says as he made me wrap my arms around him. I patted his back completely awkward because of what happened last night. "How dare you call me stupid? After I made you drink my blood? How disrespectful." I muttered under my breath intentionally not wanting him to hear it but he was hybrid what did I expect?

"I heard that, baby." I looked up at him only to be greeted by his chin because I was under him. So I moved a little so I can get a view of his face. I made him face my glares as he smirked and laughed again. I was dumbfounded at my bed while looking at him laughing in the early morning.

I even swore to myself that he hated mornings. What the heck happened? "You look cute even when you're glaring at me." I scoffed at his comment. "Was my blood a drug that has a late reaction to your body making you high just now?" I whispered and I heard his annoying laugh again.

"To be honest, your blood is literally a drug that no one could ever resist. Even me." He whispers close to my ear making me blush. I pushed him away and stood from the bed. "Alright, enough chitchats and eat breakfast." I ordered as if I was a leader or something. He chuckled before standing up from my bed while he was being a bit tipsy.

"My blood had an effect that made me see what I have never thought I would see." I mumbled as he left my room.

Thinking abou what happened that morning was really unexpected. "Hello? Earth to Jiyeon?" Hoseok waved his hand at me making me flinch and brought back to reality. "Umm yeah? What is it?" He pointed at the floating bag.

"Where should I put this?" He asks as he brings another bag inside the dorm. "Just put it there I'll bring it inside later." He nodded as he dropped the bag. All of them finished and it was time for lunch. Since it was weekends, no classes for today. But I missed some of my classes so I will take some special exams and activities to keep my requirements on track.