Chapter 17

I was stoned in my place. I was trying to numb the pain coming from the marks in my wrists. "What is it that you are not telling me?" I said as I looked at the book showing the faces of the seven boys that I've been calling friends. They are hybrids. That explains why I've been having these marks. I looked at my marks. How could they lie to me?

I went to bathroom even though I felt weak. I removed my contacts. I looked at my real eyes. That means they are connected to what happened to me ten years ago. I felt pain in my chest as I recall what happened. I felt pain and anger at the same time. My dream. What does it mean? Queen? Me? Impossible. I mentally scoffed.

I went outside and sat on the ground. I went back to the pages where some of the names are ruined. I flash the light on it. "Kim Seokjin." I smirked. God of roses huh? I flash the light on the other name. That made me dropped my phone once again. "Min Yoongi." My body shake as I look at his name and picture. He looks the same as now. I mean all of them. Half Vampire half Wolf. That explains why he can transform in my dream. But he's the greatest ruler?

I removed the thought and remembered that they disguise as humans. How can they live? Do they kill someone to feed themselves? I remembered when Taehyung was hungry and thirsty, Seokjin was bleeding. That must not be him. It was blood from other people to feed Taehyung. I couldn't handle the amount of thoughts coming inside my mind. All this time I've been hanging out with the most powerful creatures. They must be planning on killing me. But why didn't they do it yet?

Were they planning to sell me or give me to Kai? Kai must be like them that's why I didn't catch him when I got out of the restaurant. I pushed my hair back using my fingers. I bit my nails nervously. How can I live when I know they are not humans like me? I've been living in a lie. I scrolled to the Queen's section. I stared at their pictures. They were all beautiful. I was having mixed emotions.

I mean who wouldn't especially when I already fell for Yoongi? Yes I did fell for him. He may be cold but he always looks at me like there was something in me worth looking at. I fell inlove the night that I brought him on the rooftop. I fell inlove with him the moment he saved my life. I was denial but now I knew I fell for him because I wouldn't be this hurt after knowing that he lied. That they all lied. I trusted him. I trusted them.

I felt warm liquid flowing down on my face. I wiped them as I slowly stood up to fix the mess that I made. I ripped the pages as I was in denial. I couldn't believe it was them. I picked them one by one when suddenly the door opened. My bedroom door was also opened that's why I immediately saw who came in. It was them. I took a step back out of fear. They all looked at me shockingly. Their eyes were wide open as well as mine. My body shake as I took a step backwards. Taehyung looked around my room as well as the other boys. He ran to his room. Jimin followed him.

"She already found out, Hyung. We must explain to her." I heard Jimin whispered yet I still heard it. My face was full of fear as I looked at them. I looked at Yoongi as he looked at me. "Jiyeon..." he whispered. "Tell me, this is just a prank right? Come on." I said while trying to laugh but a hint of fear was still there. "Jiyeon..." Seokjin said this time. "Oh come on! Stop saying my name and just admit that this was just a prank." I whined.

I kept taking backwards and didn't notice that I was about to bump into something that eventually made me fall. I closed my eyes and waited to fall but then someone's arms caught me. I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi. I immediately pushed him away from me and went to the other corner of my room. "Stay away from me!" I shouted with a hint of disgust and fear in my voice. Yoongi looked hurt but I didn't care. "Jiyeon I-" Yoongi was about to tell something but I stopped him.

"Shut up! I don't want to hear your stupid explanation. Just stay away from me!" I shouted as tears fell from my face. I looked at him with full of pain and hope. "You aren't the one who caused this right?" I pointed at myself. "You didn't do this to me right? Right Yoongi?!" I shouted. He lowered his head. "I'm sorry, I didn't know it would affect you like this." He explained that made me shock.