Chapter 31

I looked at them with furrowed eyebrows as I tried to let the information sink in. "Pureblood? Me? How? Why? What?" I tried to fix my hair and wipe my tears as Taehyung helped me stand up from the bed.

"You are a Pureblood. Because abilities such as being able to fight strong venom can only be done by a pureblood. You aren't even a vampire or any creature that came from Misanthrope. Kai's venom could've killed you in instant. Our venom could've killed you but as I have said, your body, especially your blood, is fighting it." Taehyung explained making me look at the other boys who are just staring blankly at me.

"But how? I mean as you have said, I am just a human how can I be a pureblood?" Taehyung crossed his arms and touched his chin before looking up like he was thinking deeply.

"When one powerful creature uses it's powers on someone weaker or a human, they can be turned into a pureblood." Taehyung says again. The memories of my dream about my childhood entered my head again. The witches powers saved me and my mom.

"So does that mean my mom is a pureblood too?" I asked them and they all had this weird expression.

"I haven't thought about that..." Namjoon closed his eyes as he frustratedly ran his fingers through his hair.

"Actually that's what I was thinking. What if you're just really born to be one? Like you were destined to be pureblood? Not just because someone turned you or something? I mean that's possible right?" Seokjin turned to look at Namjoon waiting for him to reply to his statement.

He opens his eyes and looked at his hyung. "Actually he's right. Not all creatures were turned. Some of them was just born naturally pureblood." This made Yoongi stepped in.

"But she's a human." I could hear some frustration in his voice. I pat his shoulder to make him relax.

"Hyung like you said, nothing is impossible. If she was destined to be a pureblood, then she is destined. We can't change her fate. It's already decided." Yoongi looked at me with worry on his eyes. I just smiled at him so he can know that I'm alright.

"No wonder why your blood tastes so sweet and different from normal human blood." Jungkook stated making all of his hyungs glared at him. He immediately waved his hands in the air as a sign of defeat.

"I mean it's true! It's not like you haven't smelled her blood yet. It's really different." Jungkook added again making Jimin smack his head. With a whine, Jungkook glared at the smaller figure beside him.

"Actually hyung, after drinking her blood, I don't know why but I felt... stronger." Taehyung said. The last word almost came out in a whisper. The four boys who have already drank my blood nodded in sync.

"I do feel the same hyung." Namjoon looked at Yoongi who just kept on staring. "But I still can't understand why we are being manipulated." Namjoon just leaned on the door as he tried to think of an answer.

I looked at Namjoon signaling him to give me and Yoongi some privacy. He understood and immediately told his Seokjin hyung pulling the youngers out of the room.

I looked at Yoongi whose face cannot be read easily. It was like he was worried but curious. Happy but protective. I just stared at him while his gaze now focused on the floor.

I saw him flinch by the sudden contact but quickly relaxed when our eyes met. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked feeling a little worried because of his reaction. He never looked this way before so I can't help but get nervous.

"Nothing it's just that I'm more terrified now that I found out that you're a pureblood." He finally blurted out what he's been keeping on his mind making my beating heart relax.