Chapter 30

Warning: Gore Alert.
This chapter is going to be full of blood and gore. Dead animal, organs and other stuffs that can trigger phobia or trauma. Read at your own risk.

An awkward tension hugged the whole dining area as we all sat on our chairs our lips closed. None of us dared to let out even a single sound. I looked around them as big piece of beef was served in front of me.

Of course the boys didn't have to disguised here in Yoongi's house. They didn't have to eat human food jusst for show. It was still their hunting season and my food can still make them weak.

I glanced at them one by one. Their orbs glowing in different eye colors replacing the black and brown eyes that I am used to seeing. I'm getting more and more comfortable with their vampire state because I've realized, I would be living and bonding with them for a quite a long time.

Yoongi sat in the middle while I was in his right side. In front of me was Jungkook. Beside him was Taehyung and Jimin. While on my side was Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin.

I still haven't eaten a piece of the steak because I didn't know if I am allowed to or if it was even the right thing to do. I've attempted holding the knife and fork a couple of times but I was debating myself.

All were distracted by a loud growl that came from my stomach. I felt my cheeks and ears flushed a crimson red color as I was embarassed. I hugged my tummy and lowered my head.

"Come on, Jiyeon. Eat your food." Hoseok said and he cut the steak for me. I immediately stopped him and told him that I can do it by myself but he insisted until it was cut in bite-size pieces.

I looked at them once again and their eyes were looking at me. Namjoon and Jimin can't still look at me back. I saw Jungkook and Taehyung struggling to keep a straight face after what happened and heard a slight giggle Seokjin.

"Aren't you guys going to drink blood or something??" I asked as I started to pick my utensils and ate my food. I closed my eyes when the delicious flavor of the meat met with my tongue. The flavor was bursting on my pallet.

I was into eating my food that I almost forgot that the boys are just staring at me. "Don't be shy and drink or eat whatever you like." I assured them and they all look at each other.

"It will be messy. It's best if you finish your food first." Yoongi said this time making me turn my head to his direction. He was staring at me with his emotionless glowing eyes while I chew my food.

"But I've already seen them drink blood while I ate what's new?" I asked as I ate another piece of the meat. I drank my juice when I felt like I was choking because I was eating so fast.

"It will be messier this time." Taehyung replied. I'm curious. How is it different from last time? I mean I've already seen them drink blood and it's not new to me. I am used to these bloodsuckers so why are they declining now?

"Please? I won't finish my food if you won't join me." I stubbornly said as I put my knife and fork down on the table. This made all of them gasp and look at each other once again. I wish I could read their minds ugh.

"Fine. You asked for this, Jiyeon." Hoseok stated and I just nodded. I'm pretty sure it won't be as bad as last time-

"Woah what the hell?!" I almost threw up when I saw what Hoseok had just put on the table. He used his inhuman speed to get their "food."

I can't believe I am seeing a dead deer lying on the dining table just right in front of my meat. Right in front of me. I looked at it with full of horror in my eyes. I switched my gaze to Yoongi with my eyes asking for an explanation. But he looked at me with "told you" face.