Chapter 14

I was at the cafeteria with the boys since its our breaktime. "Are there any people bothering you again?" Namjoon asked. I shook my head. "But I can hear them whisper about me." I said and he nodded. "Don't worry Jiyeon we'll protect you." As Jungkook put his arm around me. "Jungkook's right. We're here for you." Hoseok winked at me that made me giggle.

"What do you guys want to do?" Seokjin asked. We were only half day because the teachers had an emergency meeting. Seokjin looked at me and I just shrugged. "How about we go to Yoongi's house today?" Seokjin said as he glanced at Yoongi who was now glaring at him. "No." Yoongi coldly answered.

I wanted to tease Yoongi too. "I would love that." I said as I smiled at Yoongi who's reaction is dumbfounded. "Yeah. Let's go to your house hyung." Taehyung said as he put his arm around me too. Now I'm struggling to breathe because of the two arms that are around my shoulder.

"Yah, Taehyung and Jungkook let Jiyeon breathe." Yoongi said as he glared at them. "Sorry." They said in unison and I just smiled. "Come on Yoongi I want to visit your house." I begged as I showed him my puppy eyes. "I said no." He looked away and didn't flinch. "Hoseok oppa! Help me convince grandpa Yoongi!" I cried out like a little child. Cringing at the oppa but hey they're older. Hoseok giggled and showed a pout. "Yah! Grandpa Yoongi let us visit your house!" Hoseok said as he gave Yoongi playful punches.

I laughed so loud that people all around the cafeteria looked at us. "Whoops." I said as I cover my mouth. The boys laughed at me and I laughed again. Then eveyone also did what me and Hoseok started. "Please Yoongi!" Seokjin screamed.

Yoongi crossed his arms. He pouted. "I said no! Why do you guys always tease me?! Hmp! Hmp!" He said and we were all shocked. I was really shocked. I've never thought Yoongi would do that. "Yah, what did I just saw?" Taehyung said with his deep voice. Hoseok and Jimin were falling to the floor because of laughing while Namjoon and Taehyung was giving negative comments. Seokjin and Jungkook was comforting Yoongi. While me, I just froze on my seat with my eyes wide and thinking about the scene earlier. #jungshook

"YAH! Why can you guys do it and I can't?" Yoongi whined as he glared at us. "Hyung you are the last person that I've ever think would act cute." Taehyung straightly answered. "Same." Jungkook and Namjoon agreed. "Tsk." Yoongi crossed his arms. "Then no one's coming to my house." He smirked. "Noooo! You were cute!" I shouted. Everyone heard it.

The boys looked at me with shocked expressions. Yoongi looked at me with his mouth open. I realized what I did and looked down. My cheeks are burning up. "I-I mean..." I whispered as I think of an excuse. "Ohh Jiyeon-ssi. Do you like Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung nudged my arm. I let out an awkward laugh. "What do you mean?" I said while trying to change the topic. "Do you think Yoongi hyung is cute?" Jimin said and I looked at Yoongi again. Making me regret it as I feel like I was blushing.

"I-i... I need to go to the restroom! Bye!" I immediately stood up and left. I heard them laugh before exiting the cafeteria. While walking, I thought about what I just did there. That was totally embarassing. I went to the restroom and stared at myself in the mirror. I was so pale that people can immediately notice that I'm blushing. I washed my face with a cold water.

I was wiping my face when suddenly someone pushed me. I hit my back on the cold wall making it back feel cold and hurt. "Ahh." I cried. I got so mad and looked at the person. It was the girl whom I had fight with. "No one can save you now, Weirdo." She crossed her arms. Her nails were long and pounds of makeup covered her face.

"What do you want from me?" I harshly said. She pushed me again. "I want you to stay away from those boys." She said as she flipped her hair. "Why would I do that?" I scoffed. She glared at me and slapped my face. "Of course you should do what I say because I'm the queen." She looked at the mirror and fixed her hair. "How can you even say that? The school didn't even announced that you are the queen. You're just making up titles for yourself." I said as I leaned at the wall getting tired of this bullshit.