Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Me and Kookie arrived at the Art Club.

I was about to go in when Kookie blocked my way.

"Why?" I asked him with confusion

"You have to give me your requirements." He said and lend me his hand.

"Why do I have to give it to you?"

"Because I'm the president of this club." He smiled.

My eyes widened. "What?! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you earlier right?" He smirked.

"Now give it to me or else you won't be able to get in." He added.

"Fine, fine." I lend my requirements to him.

After giving him my requirements we both went inside. As always I didn't like being the center of attraction but it's happening now. Their eyes were following me till I arrived at my seat. At the darkest corner of the room.

I looked in the front with straight face. Not bothering what they were saying. The way they looked. Their attentions were all taken by Kookie when he talked.

"So yeah! Greetings everyone! I'm the club president this year, Jeon Jungkook." He smiled looking like a bunny in front of the whole class.

Some of the girls were squeaking because of Jungkook. Woah, he must be a girl magnet.

"We have a new participant this year. Ms. Jiyeon can you please stand up?" I was shocked by his sudden request.

I gesture him "me?" While pointing myself. He nodded and I awkwardly stood up. "Please introduce your self." He smiled. I took a deep breathe. "H-hi m-my name is Choi Jiyeon. Please treat me good." I stuttered which cause some students to laugh.

Jungkook clapped. "Alright then! Today we are not going to do something. More on meeting and schedules." He said as he sat on his chair. "Let's start." He added.

The whole hour well it was nice. I had fun a little. I mean some of them talked to me. Some hated me and some didn't even care. I was totally okay about that. But Jungkook keep insisting me to socialize and have friends.

"Kookie, no matter what you do, they will look at me like I'm a monster." I stated.

He looked at me with his big round eyes. "What do you mean? You're beautiful." He said. I rolled my eyes with what he said. "You and your friends should stop saying i'm beautiful when i'm really not. You just want me to feel good. Well no. It's making it worst." I said with almost tearing eyes.

"I'm sorry Jiyeon." His eyes were looking down and his thin lips forming into a pout. I was in awe and was guilty of what I said. He looks like a puppy. I touched his head and caressed it like he was a dog. "I'm sorry Kookie-ah. Forgive me." I said while still running my fingers to his brown hair.

He hummed. He closed his eyes as if he was enjoying it. So I continued on doing it until he held my hand stopping me from what I was doing. "I forgive you of course." He assured me. "Plus I should be the one who you should forgive." He said with a pouty lips. I giggled. "No worries. You are forgiven." And friendly kissed his hair.

I realized what I just did and quickly moved away from him. "How dare you kiss my hair?" He said with a mad tone. I quickly covered my face. "I'm so sorry!" I said feeling my cheeks going red and hot. Silence take over until he laughed loudly. I slowly removed my hands away from my face and saw a laughing boy in front of me.

"You're not mad?" I asked him. "Nope. Why should I be mad? You just kissed my hair and I think it's cute." He winked at me. "Tss." I said and playfully slap his face. I looked at the clock and saw that it's time for the music club this time.