Chapter 26

I continued my life like nothing happened. I tried to forget the things that have happened but of course, it's not that easy. I could still feel the pain, the coldness when he touched my skin. His piercing eyes caught mine as he dug into my skin. To be honest, those boys are like the last people that I ever thought will do that. I thought they wanted to protect me.

I tried hard to hide the marks of his bite. Everytime I pass by, he would look guilty. He had the eyes of a puppy. The boys would pause for a moment and look at me but I choose to never look back. I felt angry and I want Jungkook to suffer. Yoongi is my mate. I wonder what will happen if his brothers ever knows about this.

So I decided, if I happen to pass by them at the cafeteria, I would surely want them to see the bite marks Jungkook gave me. I wasn't happy about it. He satisfied his thrist without asking for my permission. Though even when he asked, I will still not allow him. Once again, I saw those creatures again.

I walked close to them. They all looked at me with shock except for one person, Jungkook. His eyes were full of guilt and nervousness. I smirked at him as I let the hand he bit flow as I walked. I saw him gulped. I don't know how but my sight enhanced as the days goes by.

"Hi." I glanced at them one by one until to the last guy, Jungkook. "Miss me?" I smiled mischievously to him. The others' eyes changed into confusion. They looked at him and he had his mouth parted. "Want more?" I asked as I showed them the hand he bit.  His eyes widened as he looked at Yoongi. I smirked once again. I looked at Yoongi whose aura darkened.

He looked at me coldly and then to Jungkook. "I mean this time, I am giving you permission." I said and winked at him making the boys, including Yoongi, glare at Jungkook. I held back and stood up straight again. I fixed my clothes as if I am a part of a wealthy family.

"I guess you are not interested at my offer at the moment." I turned around letting my dress flow with the wind. I walked a little further from them. And when I got far from them, I glanced at them and saw that they pulled Jungkook away from the cafeteria. Call that cruel or something, I don't care. My body, my rules.

3rd Person's POV

As soon as Jiyeon walked away, Yoongi's eyes were glued to her. The boys on the other hand, were glaring at Jungkook. Yoongi's mind was occupied by how Jiyeon's personality drastically changed. From the way she act, to the way she walks, her smile changed. He knew Jiyeon was innocent. But right now, Jiyeon looked as if she was not innocent at all.

This is what Yoongi was afraid of. He didn't want to ruin her innocence. She deserved to live her life innocently. He didn't want to ruin her pure heart. He didn't want her to turn into a heartless monster like him. He wants her to stay the way she is. At first moments of discovering her as his mate, he wanted to transform her.

He wants to turn into one of them. But as soon as he met Jiyeon, everything changed. His thoughts turned upside down. He wanted to be just like her. He loves her. Yoongi wants Jiyeon to stay human. Reigned queen as a human. "Yah Jungkook-ssi, why would you do that?" Yoongi was brought to reality when Taehyung started talking.

"When did you do that?" Hoseok asked. "Probably weeks ago. He's been acting strangely these past few weeks." Namjoon said. He agreed with the younger not just because he was their leader but because he was smart and good at observing.

"Was it the night when I asked you to visit her?" Yoongi asked this time. Yoongi sent Jungkook because he was his trusted brother. From the pack to their group of friends, they were close. Yoongi made Jungkook visit because he sensed danger from Jiyeon. He didn't want to make Jiyeon mad so he made him visit instead.