Chapter 16

I was awakened by the heavy arms around my waist. I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi's face close to mine. I startled at first but then I remembered what happened last night. I turned around and reached for my phone. It was 5am. I slowly removed his arms from my waist but he stopped me and pulled closer to him. "Did you sleep well?" He said with his husky morning voice. I nodded and and he caressed my back.

"Good." Then he was about to go to sleep again when I stopped him. "We still have classes, Syubie." I said while I stared at his face. It was dark in the room but the light of the lamp helped me view this angelic face. I was about to touch his face when his eyes shot open. I was shocked. "What time is it?" As he removed his arms from and stretched his body. "5am." I simply answered then he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked and I was confused. "What?" I asked. "It's too early." He whined as he bury his face on the pillows. "But I wake up at 5. I'm very slow when it comes to preparing." I said and sat at the bed stretching. Then he looked at me and rest his head on his hand. "I'm slow too but who cares." He replied. "Whatever, Min Yoongi." I rolled my eyes and stood up from the bed. I walked to my clothes and prepared everything.

"I'm going back to sleep." He said and I just went inside the bathroom.

I took a warm shower this bathroom is big. Bigger than the one at dorm. I didn't have a problem about the soap and shampoo because they were already prepared. I went out of the shower and went to sink. I put some perfume and put my contacts. It was color brown. I put my clothes on and then went out of the bathroom. I looked at the bed and saw Yoongi sleep.

"Such a sleepyhead." I looked at the time and saw that it was already 5:30am. I went to Yoongi and carefully patted his cheeks. "Yoongi-ah, wake up now." I said and he just whined and turned around. I sighed. I just went out and tried to find something to cook. I just saw some rice, sausage and bacon. I cooked them and prepared them. I waited for Yoongi to come down but he was taking so long. It was already 6:20am. I sighed. Don't tell me he's still asleep?

I went upstairs and went to my room and saw Yoongi still sleeping. I mentally slapped myself. "Yah Min Yoongi! Wake up or else we are going to be late!" I shouted and he just covered his ears with a pillow. I pulled the pillow and blanket away from him. "Come on Yoongi I prepared some food." He didn't move.

"Fine. Then I guess I'll just eat all alone and leave you here." I said was about to walk away when he held my arm and pulled me. By his action I fell on the bed and was above him. "Oww." I said and looked at him. I immediately pushed him and tried to get out from him but he was too strong. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Wait for me." He lazily said and put me on the bed. He then stood up and left the room. What just happened?

I stood up and went downstairs. I went downstairs and sat on the chair. I was going to eat when he suddenly got down from upstairs. "How are you so fast?" I asked really surprised. He just shrugged and sat across from me. He ate his food and I did too. "So what's your plan for today?" I asked. "Keeping you close for the whole day." He said coldly. "But I have to go to the art club." I finished my food and stared at him. He looks like a prince when he eats. "No problem." He glanced at me. That made me look away and stood up from my chair.

"Finish quickly so we can go to school on time." I went to the sink and washed my plate. "Stop that." He said which made me startled. I turned around and saw him standing right before me. "Whoo boy you scared me." I said as I clutch my chest. "Stop that and prepare yourself we are going to leave." He said and got the sponge out of my hand. "But who's going to clean this?" I asked. "Just go to the living room. I'll do this." I shrugged and went to the living room. Minutes later he was back. "I thought you move slow?" I asked and he just shrugged.