Chapter 7

Jiyeon's POV

I was left alone in the music room. I felt a slight pain in my chest. Clutching it, I fell down to the floor. I couldn't scream nor make any sound. I was crying yet no one seemed to hear me. I crawled towards the door. I pushed my body against the wall while waiting for the pain to go away.

After a while, the pain started to decrease and I felt okay again. I calmed myself before standing up. I was debating whether I should go to the clinic or just go straight to the dorm. I ended up going to the library instead. I mean our classes are done and I don't have anything to do.

While walking, I felt someone was eyeing me. I stopped and looked around. There was no one there. I shrugged it off and continued walking. But I heard something moved from my behind. I turned around and saw something behind the cart that the school janitor's always carry.

I went closer and saw somewhat a fur. Brown fur to be exact. I was about to pull the cart away when someone called my name. "Jiyeonie!" A familiar voice was heard. I looked at that person and smiled. "Hi Taehyungie!" And I ran towards him. "What were you doing over there?" He asked with a hint of hesitation. "Nothing. I just heard something. You know, curious me." I said and laughed it off. He laughed at me but it was obvious that he was looking at my back like he was worried.

"Taehyung, is there something wrong?" I asked and his gaze went to me. He shook his head as a sign of disagreement. "Of course no." He awkwardly laughed. "Where are you headed to anyways?" He quickly changed the topic. I didn't paid much attention to what happened earlier and just answered his question.

"I was headed to library. But now that you're here, let's go to the market instead." I said and he nodded. "Good idea. I'm craving for food for the last 2 days." He said while rubbing his tummy which made me giggle. He put his arms around me and we walked towards the gate of the school.

"Taehyung you get what you need and I'll get mine. Then let's meet at the vegetables and fruits counter, mkay?" I told him and he quickly nodded. We parted way and I immediately went to get what I need.

After a while, we eventually met at the vegetables and fruits counter. The disgust on his face was so visible that I laughed. He looked at me with confusion in his eyes. "What's so funny?" As he cross his arms in his chest. "Do you hate veggies and fruits that much?" I asked and he changed his expression. "Was it obvious?" And I started laughing loudly. He covered my mouth with his hand.

"Don't laugh too much. You're embarassing the both of us." He said and I removed his hand in my mouth. I crossed my hands against my chest and pouted. "So are you now embarassed with me?" I glared at him. "No I didn't mea-" I cut him off. "Go shop with yourself then." And I stomped towards the exit.

I stood there for a couple minutes until he finally went out. I looked at him then to the grocery bags. The only word that came my mouth was, "shit..." he was literally carrying 8 grocery bags. Full of food, his things, my things and etc. "Did you bought the whole store or what?" I said as I looked at him with wide eyes.

"I didn't know what to buy so I bought every food I could think of." He said as he was trying to open an ice cream cone while still carrying the bags. "Ice cream?" He literally put the ice cream inches away from my nose. I pushed it and gave it back to him. "Umm no thanks. I don't want to get any cramps on our way back to school." I said as I started walking.

I heard a loud complain from him. "Wait aren't you going to help me?" He said. I looked at him and I shook my head, "um no thanks" and walked away not giving any damn about him. "HEY!" he shouted but I was too damn selfish.

I think I've walked quite a bit. He must probably way far from me. I turned around and saw him walking in a very slow pace. Just 5 steps away from me. "What are you doing?" I asked and he glared at me. "Umm walking obviously." And he rolled his eyes. I scoffed. "What an attitude." It was his turn to scoff. "Wow coming from you?" And he let out a sigh. "If you weren't only beautiful and important I would've hurt you right now." He said that sent shivers down my spine because it felt like he was capable of doing it.