Chapter 19

I came back at the house noticing there were unfamiliar shoes outside the door. I went inside and was greeted by a familiar face. He smirked as mom looked at me shockingly. "Miss me?" The brown haired man then stood up walking close to me. "Kai." I gritted my teeth as mom walked close to me.

"You know him?" Mom asks. I looked at her with a glare. "Do you know him? Of course I know this seed of devil." I glanced at him again and he changed his expression.

"Woah, feisty." He furrowed his eyebrows at me. "He said he wants to take you out on a date." Mom says beside me. I looked at her with my eyes wide. She looked at me with her tired and concerned ones. I pulled Kai out of the house.

"Did you forced my mom to let me out of the house?" He just shrugged and I boiled in anger. I also felt guilty I was mad at the boys for no reason.

"What have you done to my mom?" I scowled at him. He smirked. "Oh nothing. Just some hypnotism to convince her to allow me to take you out." He says as if it's not a big deal.

"Stop it. I won't go with you." I was about to passed by him when I felt something stopping me. I felt like I was being pulled by a rope. I looked at my body that was forced and squished because of the thing that keeps my body together. There was chains around my body. "Shit," I cursed earning a 'tsk' from him.

"You have one bad mouth, lady." I rolled my eyes at him as he pulled me back in front of him. "You see, if you don't go out with me, I may kill your mom." I felt like my breathe was taken away from me when he said that.  He might kill my mom. Fudge, now we are all in danger.

"Fine! I will go out with you, just, just don't hurt my mom." I whispered. I saw my mom going out of the house approaching us, the look in her eyes didn't even helped me. Fear and sadness were showing through her eyes. I looked at her with my reassuring ones. "Take care." She kissed my forehead as I smiled at her. "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

Kai tightly held my hand as he faked smiled amd waved at my mom.

While in the middle of the forest, on our way out of it, he stopped. "Why'd you stop?" I looked at his back as he was few more steps ahead of me. He looked at me with his red eyes. "What the heck?!" He smirked. "Will you mind if we go a little faster?"

He approached me and pinned me against a tree. "What are you going to do?!" I tried pushing him but he was just too strong. I looked at his eyes though they were red they weren't bloody as Hoseok's ones. But unlike Hoseok, his eyes were full of thirst. His fangs showed as he was goint bite me when he stopped and laughed.

I stood against the tree trembling in fear. He held his stomach while punching his chest lightly stopping himself from laughing so hard. "You should've seen your face." He scoffed as he laughed louder. I glared at him.  "It's not funny. I'm out of here." I was about to go when he pinned me against the tree again.

"Go and I'll not hesitate to hurt your mother." I gulped as he was too close to me. I can feel his breath against my lips. I looked away and tried to collect myself together. "Please don't hurt my mother." He took a step back. I felt my tears flowing down my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He asked worriedly? I looked at him while wiping my tears. I smiled at him. "Crying? Who? Me?" I pointed at myself while a silly tear dropped from my eye. "Aish." I whispered as I tried to wiped it.

He then offered me a handkerchief and I gladly took it. The next thing that happened shocked me. He pulled me into a hug and caressed my hair. That made me cry more. "Please, please promise me you won't hurt my mom. I'll do everything just don't hurt her. I can't afford to lose her." I whispered at him as I buried my face into his shoulder.