Chapter 20

I was still in the same room with the same maid. I waited for her to continue her story.

"Anyways, the four kingdoms are still reigned by the parents of the four most poweful hybrids. Waiting for their children to come back, those four powerful hybrids are teamed up with the 3 most powerful and wealthiest vampires in this world. Altogether they became the scariest, wealthiest, strongest, most powerful creatures to ever existed to the point where they can dominant the world. All of the creatures were excited to hear this. They were excited that the human world can be dominated and will be banished from earth.

Not until they all disappeared without any notice." This is also in the book that I read. "All people were devastated especially Lactibule, our kingdom, because the great ruler was nowhere to be found. 1800s was the greatest downfall of this world. Ever since then, people never stopped hoping and wishing that the seven powerful creatures come back, especially King Min Yoongi." She said ending her story but I immediately asked her another question.

"So this is the Kingdom of Lactibule, who's the ruler?" She shifted her position.  "King Min Yoongi, his majesty was named the greatest ruler of the misanthropians. As of now, this kingdom is ruled by his parents, guarded by your beloved mate, Mr. Kai." She ended and she then stood up.

"Well do you recall your memories now?" She looked at me while waiting for my answer. I nodded. "Umm, I guess so." I lied. She nodded, "Good, I will get going now, they might be looking for me now." She was about to leave when I stopped her.

"Wait! I haven't know your name." I awkwardly said and she just chuckled. She bowed at me before smiling, "My name is Celestine, Lady." I smiled. "What a beautiful name, thank you for helping me recall my memories, I am Jiyeon by the way." I held the both ends of my dress and respectfully bowed at her.

"Nice meeting you, Lady Jiyeon." She smiled and I chuckled. "Drop the formalities. Just call me Jiyeon." She changed her expression.

"But Lady, that's disrespectful." I sighed. "Well call me Jiyeon when it's just the two of us and call me Lady when we are in public, is that alright?" I smiled. She then nodded. "Why are you doing this, Ji-jiyeon?" She struggled saying my name as she was probably not used to calling higher blood without formalities. "I just want to make friends since I think I'll be visiting this palace for a while with, Mr. Kai."

She nodded and smiled excitedly. "Friends?" And I nodded. "Well then see you when I see you, Jiyeon." She left out of the room excitedly. Seconds later Kai went inside. Glancing at the door behind him, he smiled. "Seems like you just became friends with another Vampire." He whispered so that he won't be heard by others.

I smiled. "Hmm. I also have a teeny tiny knowledge about this world too." I stood up and walked around the room. I felt his gaze follow me as I move. "So that must be the reason why you became friends with her." He said and stopped and looked at him.

"I've never thought I will say this but she seemed very nice." He nodded. "She must be really nice to the point where she tamed your demons." I immediately ran up to him and smacked his shoulders. "And I hate you." I whined.

"You hate me? Do you wish not to go back to your world then?" He threatened. Of course even though it was a joke, I knew devil when I see one. "Fine. I take that back just bring me back to my home." I was about to approach the door when suddenly he said something that made me really interested,

"Want me to tour you here in the palace?" I jumped to him and hugged him. "I would love to!" I immediately went outside the room and waited for him to come out.

I was busy twirling around while some workers looked at me. "So as you may see, this is the grand ballroom of the palace. It is where celebrations, coronations are being held." He said as he gestured at the whole big room. It's like as big as the gymnasium. Actually it might be even bigger, who knows.