Chapter 4

Since Namjoonie is sitting right beside me he came first. "Wait. Do you all allow me to touch your face?" I asked. They all nodded. I looked at Namjoon. "Please don't stay away from me." I said and he just laughed. I slowly touch his face. Gosh he has a smooth skin. I closed my eyes as I feel his face. I touched his nose. His eyes. And his lips. "Can you smile for me?" And he just smiled. I touched his dimples which made me smile.

"Okay you're done." I said but I pulled him before he goes away. "Let me stare at your face for a minute." "Please smile." I said. I noticed his brown eyes. I slowly pulled away from him. "Give me that." I said as I gestured Seokjin to give me my sketchbook and my pen. I started sketching. I was too focused. I suddenly closed my eyes remembering his features. And continue sketching again. "Done."

They all looked at it and they're faces were all amazed. "This is amazing!" Namjoon said. "Thank you." I smiled. "Chimchim come in here." I said. "Coming milady." He said. I did the same thing. I stared at his plump lips and green eyes. They look beautiful. I started sketching again. And after I was done they had the same reaction.

"I'm jealous of your talent Jiyeonie." Taetae said. I laughed.

Jungkook voluntarily went to me. I studied his features. His nose was pointed. His lips. His upper lip is thin while his bottom lip is plump. So cute. I stared at his eyes. It was gray. "Yo-you're eyes.." I said. "I know they're gray just like your right eye." Jungkook smiled. I bit my lips at his cuteness. I sketched again. After I was done the latter clapped happily.

"Seokjin you're next." I smiled. "I'm glad." He said as he walked closer. His plump thick lips amazed me. His nose and his perfect black eyes. "Your eye color used to be my eye color before this happened." I said. My eyes were even more black than his. "Oh really then we're destined." And he smirked. I playfully hit his broad shoulders. I sketched his face. He was begging me to give the sketch to him so I agreed. "Hobi hobi." I said. "Hobi hobi!" He said loudly that made the librarian mad. "Be quiet!" The librarian said. "Shh!" I said playfully. He went close to me. Closer than what all the members did. "Oops sorry." He said and leaned back a little.

I touched his face. Closed my eyes as I feel them. Let my fingertips touch his skin. I opened my eyes. "Smile" I said. And he smiled which showed his adorable dimples. I giggled. His eyes were light brown. I ruffled hi hair. "Done." And I sketched his face. He laughed happily when he saw the finished product.

I was down to the last guy. Min Yoongi. As he walked closer to me, his cold gaze never leaving my eyes. As he got closer and closer I was getting nervous and nervous. I don't even know why. He got a chair and sat right in front of me. He was too close to my face. More closer than what Hobi did. But his cold eyes were just staring at me.

My heart beat faster. "Syu- Yoongi you're too close." I said. "Why won't you call me with that nickname?" He said coldly his hot breathe touching my lips. "Okay. Syubie. So let's get started shall we?" And he just nodded. I hesitantly touched his face. As my fingertips touched his skin I felt an electricity flowing through my body. I was just staring at him the whole time. He was just cold yet he was still handsome.

I touch his eyes. They were closed. I touch his nose. His soft cheeks. And I looked down at his lips. I touched them and I closed my eyes as I touch his soft lips. I touched his skin for one last time before opening my eyes. Only to be greeted by his brown ones. I had the urge of hugging him. But I stopped. I started sketching him.

"Here you go." I showed him the drawing and he smiled a little. "That's good." And he patted my head. Which sent shivers to my spine. I felt so tired. I was dozing off a little. "Aigoo. Jiyeon-ah is sleepy." Seokjin said. Taehyung patted my back. "Do you want to go back to the dorm?" Taehyung said and I just shook my head. "Taetae." I said. "Yes?" He asked.