Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Jiyeon's POV

I woke up in my bed. I looked at the time and it's only 4am. I don't know how I ended up here in our dorm. I clearly remember being with Jinie and Syubie. But then I felt a strong pain on my stomach. I silently stood up and went towards the balcony. I sat on the edge. Letting my legs in the air. I sighed. What does Taehyung mean about "it's starting"? And their eyes. Were they real or was it just an effect of my pain?

I looked at the forest again. It's chilly. I hugged myself. What happened to me though? I touched my abdomen. I went to the kitchen and got some water. After 2 hours our class starts. And it's going to be a whole day. After drinking the water, I felt like I wanted to use the bathroom.

I took of my underwear and there goes my beautiful underwear. It's full of blood. Ugh! Why does it have to be today?! Good thing I already brought my personal things like napkins. And I feel hungry again. Why?! I took a bath even though it's still early. I have no choice it's full of blood.

After I finished taking a bath, I lie down on my bed. What can I do? It's too early in the morning. Someone knocked on my room. Probably Taehyung. I opened the door. "Tae? What brings you here?" I asked. "It's your TOM isn't it?" He asked which made me shock. How did he know? I never told him. "Yeah. But how did you know?" I asked. But then he just turned around and said, "You don't need to know." And he went back to his room.

Weird. How did he know? Did he just literally woke up just to ask if it was my TOM? Gosh Taehyungie. "Gosh be quiet Jiyeon." He said from the other room. Was my thoughts that loud? I'm not even making any sound. "Sorry" I whispered. I quietly went back to my bed. Should I sleep again? Nah I should get dressed.

I want to go to the library. I wore jeans today. My period sucks. I hurried put all my things on my bag and went outside of my room. I knock on Taehyung's door. "Taetae I'll go to the library see you at class." I said before leaving the dorm.

I walked to the hallway when suddenly Namjoon came out of his door. "Do you have your TOM?" I looked at him confused. "How did... you know?" I asked him. "Okay Bye!" He said and closed the door. "Wait." I whispered since he already closed the door.

What's with everyone knowing I have my period today? Weird. I walked out of the building and noticed that it wasn't still bright. I looked at my watch and it's just 6am. Was I too early? I shook my head and went to the library. Thankfully not much students were around. I looked for books.

Suddenly a book caught my attention. "History of the Legends." I picked it expecting it to be about the world history but then it was about mythical creatures. Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Gods and Goddesses and etc. I wasn't really interested and definitely don't believe those but I'm too tired to look for another book.

I flipped through the first page.

"Vampires."

Cold creatures. Strong and Powerful. Ruler of the lands. Changes when they meet their mate. Feeds on blood. Can disguise as humans. Can live up to a million years. Vampires can't be killed unless you snapped their necks or let them drink poison or set them on fire.

"Werewolves"

Rulers of the forest. Howling at full moon. Big dogs. Powerful. Strong. Can also disguise as a human. Alpha and Luna are the rulers of their pack. Beta is the right hand of the Alpha. Goes crazy at the thought of their mate.

"Witches"

I was going to continue when I heard a familiar voice. "I thought you didn't believe in these creatures?" Hobi said. "Well I actually thought that this was about history of the world but when I pulled it, it was about these creatures and I'm so tired to find another book." I said as I closed the book.