Chapter 13

Me and Taehyung ended up going to the mall because of how boring it was inside the dorm.

"Jiyeon-ssi, do you want to buy something?" He looked at me while waiting for some reply. I looked around me trying to find something that can be interesting. But as of now, I'm not interested in anything. "Nah. Maybe later. How bout' you?" I looked at him. He just shrugged and laughed.

"Weird." I stated and he glared at me. "How dare you?" He pouted and I laughed. "Why are you pouting?" I said as I cupped his face. "Cause you said I'm weird. Taetae is not weird!" He protested. His statement made me laugh more. "Alright. Then how do I describe Taetae?" I said while riding his humour. He looked up while touching his chin. Then he smirked. "Taetae is handsome." He said while smiling proudly.

I mean he's not wrong. "Are you sure?" I asked and he squinted his eyes and went closer to my face. "Of course I'm sure." He said. "How can you say so?" I said and he crossed his arms. "If I wasn't, then why would those girls scream and take pictures of me secretly?" He pointed at them and I looked at the same direction.

I saw group of girls squealing and holding their phones up. I cringed. He laughed and put his arms around me. I felt his breath against my ear as he whispered, "Now help me out and pretend to be my girlfriend." He said and I pushed him off. "As if I would do that." I stated and started to walk away. He whined and started to follow me afterwards.

"Please Jiyeon! Help me out!" He pleaded as he looked around uneasily. "Fine. But only this time." He nodded while blinking cutely. "What should I do?" I asked as he did his 'thinking' look again. He stared at me.

"Kiss me." He said straightly.

I widened my eyes and shot him a glare. "No. I wouldn't do that." I said as I turned my back once again. "Not on the lips, stupid." He stated that made me look at him. "You called me stupid? Take that back." I said and crossed my arms. He did the same thing and glared at me. "No. Unless you do it." He pouted. I smirked.

"Take that back or I won't do it." I said while smiling. "I'm your only hope, Tae." I said with a smirk and left him. I heard him follow. "Fine! Fine! I take it back. Now just do it." I could see the desperation in his eyes. I laughed. "Alright." I said and I grabbed his collar. I looked around to see if the girls are watching. They were at the back of Taehyung. So I moved a little to show the more.

I saw the sadness and desperation in those girls' eyes. I smirked. I pulled him by his collar so that I came in contact with his eyes. I was small okay. Taehyung was pretty shock but isn't this what he wanted on the first place? I came close to his lips but then stop midway and went up to reach his forehead. I planted a kiss on his forehead. A long gentle one.

I smiled after that and looked at him. He smiled and pulled me close by the waist. "You are such a tease. I like it." He said seductively. He looked at the girls and they went running away from the scene. After that I pushed his head away from me.

"Okay that's enough. No more crazy fangirls." I continued walking. He catched up. "I really thought you were going to kiss me on my lips. For real." He said as we walked. "What makes you think I would do that?" As I pointed at myself. "Never." I said and he pouted. "Well atleast you didn't. Because if you did, then you could've stolen my first kiss." He crossed his arms. "Same for me." I raised my hands and we laughed.

"So what do we do now?" I stopped from walking to look around. "Buy clothes? Buy books? Buy stuffs?" Taehyung suggested. I thought about it. "Let's buy some clothes. I want to look good." I said and he eyed me up and down. "You already look good. Who are you trying to impress now?" He said as he crossed his arms.

"No one. I'm doing this not to impress others but to satisfy myself." I explained. He nodded. "Fine. Then off we go." He gestured as if he was a tour guide. I laughed and he did as well. "What kind of "clothes" do you want to buy?" He said emphasizing the clothes. "Umm dresses, shirts, shorts, pants and some EXTRA EXTRA LARGE SHIRTS!" I opened my eyes like some crazy lady. Taehyung looked at me with a shock expression.