Chapter 33

I am back in the school with the boys and it's been 3 weeks since Yoongi last marked me. Everyone thought I had a tattoo because of the symbol that I have printed on my skin.

I struggled to hide it because tattoos are not allowed in our school.

It was the symbol of our bond. A symbol that I was Yoongi's property. I am his mate no one could ever change that. I also met mom she was worried after the our teacher reported that I didn't attended my class for two days straight.

Well the marking was definitely successful but by the time I woke up it was really weird.

3 weeks ago

The feeling of uncomfortable tingling on my skin woke me up. I opened my eyes expecting to see my room but then I suddenly remembered what happened last night. With me feeling slightly dizzy, I looked at myself and realized that I was wearing a different shirt and it looked a lot like Yoongi's style.

Yoongi must have put it on me while I was asleep. I saw the sheets are ruined as I touched my neck that was now covered in bandage. I hissed when I felt the slight pain from moving it. I searched for Yoongi inside the room but he wasn't there.

Just when I was about to stand someone barged in from the door. I glanced at him and saw him worried. He quickly went by my side and gently cupped my cheeks. "Finally you're awake!" He stated making me confused.

"Wh-what?" I touched his hand but he just hugged me making me flinch a little because of the pain in my neck. "Oh sorry. You've been asleep for 2 days." He scratched his nape and he was definitely avoiding my gaze.

"What?!" I felt my heart beat fast when he said that I've been asleep for 48 hours. That's insane! "Why? What happened?" He carefully sat beside me and held my hand.

"Taehyung said it might've been because you're a human and that amount of venom shocked your whole system. I was really afraid that I couldn't even leave your side. But he said that your body is stable and you're doing fine you're just really sleeping." He explained as he looked at me hesitatingly. I just nodded while still literally in a state of shock. Like legit.

"What about my clothes?" I asked him because there was no way I could've used only one shirt in two days. "Well about that... I changed your clothes but I didn't took any important garments off. I had to change it because sometimes you felt cold and hot and I was panicking!" He looked worried and scared af. I felt pity for him but at the same time I find it amusing knowing that he cares for me a lot.

I can't help but smile at the thought of Yoongi taking care of me during those past few days. Aww he must've felt so scared. "Thank you." I smiled at him assuring him that everything's fine.

"Does it still hurt?" He pointed at my neck and I awkwardly touched it. "I feel a little-" just before I could finish my sentence I felt my neck burning up. I gripped Yoongi's arms as I pointed at my collarbone.

"Why?! What is it?!" He started panicking and I held him tightly before he could even move. "It's so hot." I said as I fanned my self letting the air enter my shirt.

"Wait don't move. I'll remove your bandage." He said and I nodded while breathing heavily. He gently took the bandage off. I felt a stinging pain but I was satisfied when the thick bandage was no longer attach to my neck.

His hands felt cold as his fingers traced his bite mark on my neck. "I bit you really deep that this might stay on for weeks." He whispered to me. I couldn't help but get distracted because something on my collarbone is really hot and I felt my skin burning.