Chapter 24

Jiyeon's POV

The boys went with me to the my dorm. They said they will never leave me alone because of what happened. I told them it's okay but they still insisted. "Jiyeon, where is the necklace we gave you?" Taehyung asks as he looked down on my neck. Namjoon shifted his position on the sofa with a surprised face.

"Wait you gave it to her?" Namjoon asks as Taehyung nodded. "It's in my room. I'll get it wiat here." I walked towards my room as I went straight into my vanity. I took a glance of my neck. Ugly hickey. I mentally said and then I heard them laugh outside my room. Maybe they heard my thoughts?

I got the necklace and hurriedly went back to the living room. Jin was cooking dinner for us because ever since I woke up I felt hungry. They said the food was only for me because they have to drink some blood later. "Here's the necklace." I said as I let the chain dangle in my hand.

"Aish, wear it will you?" Taehyung says as he gets the necklace from my hand and going to my back before putting the necklace on. "Why?" I asks as he finished clipping it. "Don't tell Yoongi hyung. But this necklace is to know when you're in danger. It will ring involuntarily when you're in danger." I stared at the bell that was with the necklace.

"So what if I ring it now?" I asked as I ring it but heard nothing. "Don't! Someone will hear it and be annoyed." Namjoon says as he stopped from ringing it.

"Jiyeon, dinner's ready!" Jin shouted making me drool. I quickly went to the kitchen and my mouth watered as I saw beef bulgogi and some kimchi. I sat on the chair and immediately tasted the food. "Wow Jin how are you so good at cooking?" I said as I took a bite of the bulgogi. I saw Jin flipped his imaginary long hair. "I'm a god, I'm good in everything." He sassily said as I rolled my eyes.

"Isn't that Jungkook's position?" Taehyung asks as Jin signals him to keep quiet. I giggled. I was too distracted with the food that I forgot to invite them. "Come on, why don't you eat with me?" I said as I took another bite.

"As we told you, we only drink blood these days. Human food makes us weak at the moment." Namjoon explains. "Well do you have blood with you?" They all nodded. "Why don't you drink it here? So you can join me while eating." I said making them shock.

"You might get disgusted." Taehyung looks down. Now that makes me guilty. "Come on. I know I've been harsh the other days but if humans need food then creatures like you guys need blood." I drank water because I was eating too much.

"No Jiyeon. We are messy." Jin says making me cross my arms. "I'm messy too, see?" As I pointed at the rice and beef bits that was on my face. They all laughed as I laughed with them while I wiped my face. "Come on, get whatever you want and join me while I eat." They nodded as Jin ordered Taehyung to get their blood. Taehyung left and arrived in a blink of an eye. Just how fast can this creatures run?

I saw that the blood was in some kind of package. Like the ones in the hospitals. "Is that a human blood?" I asked as I put beef inside my mouth. Jin lifted the box with the blood. "This right here is animal blood. While this is human blood." I dropped my utensils in shock.

Namjoon read my expression and laughed. "Okay no human was harmed in this process. As you can see, it may look familiar because it's from the hospital. It was blood from humans who donated their blood." I stood up and hit them one by one. "Oww. What was that for?" Taehyung hissed as he massaged his head.

"Did you stole that? What about the people who needs blood?" They just laughed nervously. "Naughty vampires. Let's just eat shall we?" I said as they smiled again. Jin handed them the bags one by one. I watched them as their eyes slowly changed and glow as their fangs showed. They dug their fangs on the bag.