Chapter 23

3rd Person's POV

Jiyeon passed out as Taehyung tried to remove the venom that was inserted in her body. This was Kai's powers. Inserting venom and hypnotizing people with it. As for Jiyeon's case, it was to make her weak and later on be under Kai's spell. "Jiyeon please don't give in." Jin worriedly said as he held Jiyeon's right hand.

"Jimin, I am going to only ask this once, please freeze her heart for a moment." Taehyung ordered. Jimin answered with a nod and made his way to Jiyeon's unconscious body. He put his hand on Jiyeon's heart and he froze her heart in less than a second. His eyes glowing in that action. Her heart stopped beating as Taehyung continued healing her.

"This must slow down the venom from spreading in her body." He checked her pulse because he felt something wasn't right. When he did, Taehyung was shocked. The boys looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Jimin I told you to freeze her heart." Jimin was shocked. Jimin has never failed any mission nor disobeyed an order.

"I did!" Jimin defended and Taehyung checked once again. "What is happening?" Namjoon asked. "Her heart is beating." Taehyung says as he touched Jiyeon's body. Taehyung flinch at how cold her body felt.

"But her body is cold, how?" Taehyung whispered. He couldn't understand why this was happening. This has never happened before. Whenever he asks Jimin to freeze someone's heart it freezes immediately. "Her body is fighting it. Something's not right." Taehyung stated as he used his powers to view what was happening in Jiyeon's body. One of the perks of being a witch was being able to scan a body deep to her very cell.

If Taehyung was already shocked earlier, he was even more shock in what he was seeing right now. "What is it, hyung?" Jungkook whispered. "Her body is fighting the venom. I am going to remove the spell." He says but before he can even do so, Hoseok stops him. "What if that puts her in danger?" Taehyung shook his head.

"Trust me hyung. Trust Jiyeon's body." Hoseok had nothing to do but nod. Taehyung remove the spell he has put on Jiyeon to fight the venom. He scanned her body once again and he was right. Jiyeon's body was fighting the venom all by herself. Even freezing her heart stopped because her heart kept beating and fighting.

"There is definitely something different about her body." Taehyung says as the boys' attention was towards him. "She can fight the venom alone. She doesn't need my spells. She even fought Jimin's ice cold powers." He continued making all of them left confused and amazed.

"Meaning she can't be defeated? Poisoned? Wounded?" Namjoon asks. Taehyung thought for a second. "I wouldn't say she can't be wounded nor posioned. I'm just saying that like is, her body can heal on her own. The venom inside her body should've worked in less than a second. Kai is powerful too. But her body fought it and she was oblivious about it." Taehyung glanced at her body once again.

"But to help her heal faster, I will put the spell again." The boys nodded before they left they room. But Taehyung and Jin stayed to observe Jiyeon.

On the other hand, on the other side of the university, Yoongi and Kai fought. "How dare you?! My family accepted your family. I treated you as if you're my brother!" Yoongi threw another punch at Kai who was now feeling weak at the amount of punches he received. In times like this, he cannot defend himself. Because once he hurts Yoongi, once he hurts the king, he will be sentenced to death.

"I am sorry." The only words that escape Kai's mouth. "Bullshit!" Yoongi kept punching Kai.

Kai smirked. "Why are you even mad? It's not like you are her mate." That wasn't true. Kai knew Yoongi was definitely Jiyeon's mate. Yoongi was mated to a human. That's what Kai didn't liked. But he also fell for the human girl. And that was wrong. Yoongi threw another punch to what Kai just said.