District 3 Female - Caella Sillows *DEAD*

Name: Caella Sillows
Age: 14
District: 3
Gender: Female
Personality: Caella is a kind soul. Caring, giving, selfless, brave, she is a nice girl. But that is what may deceive her. Caella will protect her allies at any cost, even if it means sacrificing herself. Her family at home would miss her, but her life would be destroyed after the games even if she survived.
Description: Caella has long, strawberry blonde hair that falls halfway down her back. Her hair is dyed pink at the tips. She is a little short for her age, but that doesn't bother her. She is a little skinny, but she is agile, a quick swimmer, a fast runner, and can climb easily. She seems prepared for the games.
Celebrity Look A Like: IDK
Family: Father, Jonathan Sillows (deceased), Mother, Ally Sillows, Sister, Kylee Sillows
Career: No
Volunteer: No
Why you volunteered: Reaped
Alliance: None yet
Weapon of choice: Throwing knives
Backstory: Caella lived with her mother, father and sister. When she was eleven, and her sister was eight, their father died. They never knew how it happened, the capital claimed it was an accident at work while repairing a computer, although Caella hardly believed that story. She grew up to hate the capital, and to this day lives up to that.

Tribute Owner: 2cutecavvy