District 7 Female - Winter Harley *DEAD*

Name: Winter Harley

District: 7

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Personality: Winter is sassy, sarcastic, witty, popular, your typical Queen Bee. Except for one thing. She has one of the most tragic backstory's anyone has ever heard. Her life was completely destroyed, all before she was 13. She covers up her pain by putting on a determined front and pushing through every problem that she faces. She hates losing and will do anything to win. She goes through the Hunger Games like she goes through life. Facing down the problems that arise and overcoming anything that gets in her way. She will do anything to win, even though she is a nice person at heart. Although her heart is kind, it is surrounded by an iron cage that no one can break through. She has a super hard time trusting anyone, and will ally only because she wants to get home.

Description: Winter has dark blonde hair that reaches to just above her hips, and has natural lighter streaks in it. Winter dyed the tips an ocean blue colour, the same as her eyes. She is shorter than average, and has a gymnast's body. Her eyes are one of the prettiest blues that anyone has ever seen, and are surrounded by longer-than-normal golden eyelashes.

Celebrity Look-A-Like: Madison Riley

Family: Mother-Taylor (deceased), father-John (deceased), sister-Dayna (deceased), brother-Cameron (deceased),sister-Lousia (deceased), sister-Trinity (deceased), sister-Bella (deceased), brother-Patrick (deceased), nana (Margaret)

Career?: Yes

Volunteer?: No, Winter was reaped

Why you volunteered: She didn't

Alliance: Anyone who is interested. PM me if you want to be in an alliance.

Weapon of choice: Because Winter's parents were rebels, they had a stash of weapons that they kept in case they were attacked. They made sure to train all of their children, in case any of them were 'accidentally' reaped in retaliation to the parent's rebelling. Winter, along with her siblings, trained with every weapon available, but found that she was most talented with a katana and ninja stars, or shurikens.

Backstory: Winter was a child of seven, the youngest. Her mother and father were the leaders of a rebel group in District 7, constantly ruining government delegations and always hacking in to the mayor's computer and finding out about food deliveries and secret meetings. But, when Winter was 11 years old, the government finally pinpointed where the cyber attacks were coming from. Winter's house was burned to the ground, and the Peacekeepers who did it made sure that her parents and their children were in there. But they missed Winter, as she was sleeping over at a friend's house. She was lucky, here family wasn't. When she got home and saw the burned remainders that were still smoking a full day afterwards, she moved in with her nana and didn't look back.

Tribute Owner: @ally_oshea_xoxo