Task 7 - This Is The End (FINALS)

You stare around, still overwhelmed by what just happened. You hear the anthem, and a small projection shows on the roof of the factory, despite you being able to see the bodies of the dead. The first face was Caella Sillows, the kind girl from District 3. The second face was Aero Luzi, the career leader from District 6. The next face was Winter Harley, the strong independant girl from District 7, and the final face to appear was Aspen Barker, the handsome and kind boy, also from District 7.

The other tributes are deadly serious now. There’s only 4 of you left. Suddenly, instead of the capitol seal appearing on the projection like normal, instead Antonio Silver’s face pops up on the screen. He smirks down at you, and suddenly you feel about the size of an ant.

“Hmm….” Antonio says. “So you’re the ones who survived Lock Down. Congratulations. But I wouldn’t celebrate just yet.”

The machines around you begin to slow, the loud noises slowly becoming quieter and quieter until they disappear entirely. Then, suddenly, the room plunges into darkness. Screams tear through the air. Antonio’s face disappears, and you and the other tributes are left stumbling around in a blind panic. Suddenly, the doors leading outside open. You rush outside, relieved to see sunshine again. But you don’t.

Dark, stormy clouds have covered the skies, blocking all sunlight. The arena has taken a sinister turn. Lighting cracks down from the sky, and you watch in horror as buildings around you begin to crumble to the ground, including the factory behind you. Everything is falling apart.

That’s when you notice the zombies.

They crawl from the debris of houses, they stagger over the pavement, their rotten teeth snarling at you and their nails long and sharp. This is their town, their ghost town, and they want it back.

You run, panicked, and then you realize that the zombies have gathered in a circle, cutting off all escape. You and the other tributes are trapped.

An inferno suddenly springs to life, blazing behind the zombies in a ring shape, trapping you. Shadows flicker across the ground, and the fire lights up the otherwise dim arena. There is nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide.

This is the finale.

~~~

Congrats to:

Clement Janwerd Jr

Clara Clearwater

Alexander Lacey

Stone Everglade

You've made it to the finals!

~~~

You are to kill all other tributes this task. By the end of the task, you should be the only one standing. Death tolls will not come into effect this task. The winner will be chosen based on votes and your final score. Which I am going to talk about now.

For this task, all previous points you have gotten are being disregarded. The only score that counts is the score that you get for this task. The person with the highest score will get 6 extra votes, 2nd highest gets 4 extra votes, 3rd highest gets 2 extra votes, and the one with the lowest score will not get extra votes. I will not be revealing the scores for this task, I will be keeping them to myself. The tribute with the most votes will win Author Games: Ghost Town.

For this task, ANYONE who is reading along can vote for who they want to win. That’s right, ANYONE. But, that may bring up come complications. Which brings me to my next point of business.

I want you to vote for who you think truly deserves it. That doesn’t mean your best friend, or your ally (not necessarily). I want you to vote for who you think should win.

YOU ARE NOT, I REPEAT NOT, ALLOWED TO BRIBE OR ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOU. People’s opinions on who should win shouldn’t be swayed by one tribute begging for people to vote for them. It’s unfair to the other tributes. So, if any of the final 4 tributes ask you “Can you PLEASE vote for my tribute?” or ANYTHING along the lines of ‘Vote for me’, tell me immediately. Immediately.

This task is due on 10th November, 10pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time. NO EXTENSIONS WILL BE GIVEN OUT THIS TASK, UNLESS YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY GOOD REASON!!! If you do not hand in, you are automatically eliminated.

If I've forgotten anything, let me know in the comments.