District 8 Female - Rain Waters *DEAD*

Name: Rain Waters

District: 8

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Personality: Rain is undeniably different. She hallucinates, runs away from all people under five feet tall, talks to bears, eats anything but apples, and crushes on murderers. Some might call her crazy, but she happens to be completely sane. The only thing different about her is that she wants to be noticed. And, of course, she is.

Description: Rain is breathtakingly stunning. Her greens eyes are flecked with violet, and her curly black hair is orange at the tips. She is thin, five foot eight, not at all tanned, and has huge feet, but is not clumsy. Instead, she is fast, but never shows anyone that, because she wants to stand out in different ways.

Celebrity look-alike: None.

Family: When her parents died in a fire when she was seventeen, Rain was busy hanging from a pole, screaming with happiness. The only family she has is a twelve year old little brother, since her six sister died in the same fire as her parents.

Volunteer: No.

Alliance: Nobody. In training she stares at everyone, looking like a lunatic, with her arms waving side to side.

Weapon of choice: Anything broken. She might break things herself, but Rain always fights with broken weapons. It's a complete mystery to everyone.

Backstory: Rain was raised normally, even though she was one of eight. She started acting crazy at age five, and it slowly got worse and worse.

Tribute Owner: TheOceanPrincess