Interview - Crescentia Hoods

You're standing off stage sweat dripping down your back your palms you're so nervous you could puke. You look down at the dress you are wearing. "It's so beautiful you think to yourself this year your stylist had decided to base it off your personality not your district. There are words all over the white dress.The dress stops at the knees in the front but has a trail in the back. There is also frindge on the bottom that looks like knives. You get pulled away from your thoughts when the boy behind you nudges you and reminds you your next. You look up and notice that Ruby Shimmer, the bright redheaded interviewer for this year, is finishing up with the male tribute from district eleven.You watch as he gets up from his seat and waves to the crowd and leaves.You see your name appear on the screen and a man with blue hair and a headset walks over to you and tells you its time to go on stage. The urge to puke gets even stronger as you walk on stage. You sit down in the white rubber interview chairs and flash a smile to the crowd and to Ruby.

"So Crescentia your the lucky tribute for this year"starts Ruby you notice she has a slight southern accent.

You the find yourself saying ,with all your nerves gone, " I don't think lucky would be the right word to use".

Ruby laughs and continues" So your not much of a fan of the Hunger Games".

"Not quite" you say,with a slight tone of anger in your voice," it killed my parents and now could possibly kill me".

"So you don't think your likely to win these games"inquires Ruby.

"It's not that I don't think I can"you say," it's that there are people who probably have a better chance than I do but I do think I will get far in the games. "

"So who do you will win the games and who do you think is the biggest threat" says Ruby.

Well my bet for girls would be Winter Harley and for boys it would be Alexander Lacey he is also who i think the biggest threat is. That boy is in some bad mumbo jumbo,"you say.

"Who do you think the weakest tribute is" says Ruby.

"This one is a hard but probably Pheinous Flanch because i don't know anything except he is shy and i know I'm shy but i will defiantly murder if you step in my way,"I say proudly.Would you really murder someone though" says Ruby" feel their blood on your hands know they will never live to have children."

"Well when you put that way" you say" Yes, but only if they cross me or if it is needed."

Glad I'm not in the hunger games "Ruby says then laughs,"Anyways enough about the hunger games lets talk about you and your stay here at the capital."

"Um, Okay give me your questions" You say.

Great attitude," replies Ruby," So how are you liking your stay here at the Capital."Its alot to take in at once'" you respond" It is so different from district twelve basically everything here is clean and there is no dirt anywhere it is all filled with grass and the food is so rich and there is so much of it."

"Glad to see your liking your stay here"says Ruby.She flashes you a quick smile then carries on.
"So what do yo miss most about little old District 12"Ruby inquires.

Well every day i would wake up and see all the miners marching in a line whistles a little tune"you start", I would then run outside where it smelled like a blown out candle and I would bring a book out and sit in my secret fortress and just read or I would go and train.

Well thats just beautiful" says Ruby, dabbing her eyes with a handkerchief.(not sure if correct spelling)

Anyways" Ruby says suddenly perky again"  Was there anyone back there who was your "special friend".

You think about James with his brown hair and his eyes that looked like a calm fire. You think of all the times you wondered if he liked you or not. You think of all the times you stayed over at his house him being completly oblivious to the hints you dropped.

"Well there was this guy" you say.

"Who is he" Ruby says, excitement pounding in her voice.

"His name is James" you reply" he is my best friend and I've crush on him for like a year now. He is completly oblivious though and I doubt he likes me too".

Aww how sweet"says Ruby" how sad that you might never get to tell him how you feel."

"Ya how sad" you say anger dripping from your voice as you realize the hunger games might be the reason you never get to grow up, have kids or even have your first boyfriend.

Wow some one just turned fiesty there" Ruby says. You hear a buzzer go off offstage.

Ruby stands up and says: Well thats all the time we have for  Crescentia Hoods remember if you think she is an amazing tribute and you want to sponser just contact head game maker Antonio Silver.

You walk off stage still filled up with anger for the capital and the hunger games. Another man with a headset leads you off the stage. Before you leave you look over your shoulder and see the other district 12 tribute talking with Ruby Shimmer.