Interview - Caella Sillows

Something you need to learn about slapping someone in the face- it hurts yours hand. A lot. But what hurt even more is when my stylist punched me back, right in the eye. And I wasn't to happy with that.

"Ow!" I shrieked. "My Interveiw is in half an hour! Could you have waited until after?" I yelled angrily. I had punched her first, but that was because she wasn't even trying. Irene, my stylist, growled, before finishing.

Within twenty minutes I looked better than ever, except for my black eye. My hair was tied in a bun, curled strands falling down my neck. My face, to my surprise and liking, is free of makeup, although probably because Irene was too lazy.

I wore a light pink dress, which matched the tips of my hair, which cut off at my knees. It was rather basic, but I didn't mind that, unlike the silver heels, which were impossible to walk in. "Thank you, Irene." I smirked.

---A few minutes later---

I sat on a stone bench behind the stage, waiting for my name to be called. Flora, one of my allies, went first. I watched her Interveiw carefully. Clement, another ally, went next. The third tribute to go was yet another ally, Nettie. The fourth tribute was Ashler, the boy from two, who wasn't part of my alliance.

I walked towards the stage, knowing I was next, being the female from district three. "Now, please welcome our next tribute, Caella Sillows!" Called a female voice, and I pulled myself into the stage. Ruby sat in a chair, wearing a blood red dress, which was sparkling with rubies.

Rubies were weaved throughout her hair, which was tied in a high bun. Her red heels were coated with rubies.

I quickly took a seat beside her. "Wow!" I smiled. "You look stunning!" I wasn't lying, Ruby looked stunning tonight. I giggled like a little girl.

"Why thank you. And I must say the same about you." Complimented Ruby. "But now, our first question, how are you liking the capital?" She asked.

"It's beautiful. The buildings are so pretty! I like the food, beds and showers as well. And boy, the people here and so nice!" I exclaimed excitedly. It was indeed time to lie my head off, because if I say what I really think, Ruby will have me dead in an instant.

"Thank you. Who stands out the most this year?" She asked. I thought about it quickly. Everlyn, or whatever her name was, had cool eyes, but I had a better answer.

"All of the careers." I smiled. "They all stand out because they chose other alliances, so there isn't really a career group this year." I said, grinning.

"Very true, these games will be quite interesting. Who is the biggest threat?" Asked Ruby. "And the weakest?"

"I'm not really sure. I think my alliance is the biggest threat, and the weakest is a tribute without an alliance." I answered.

"Do you have any lived ones? A boyfriend? Siblings? Parents?" Asked Ruby.

"I don't have a boyfriend. Although I have my mother and my sister, Kylee." I smiled, feeling slightly homesick.

"What do you miss about home?" Ruby asked. "This is the second to last question."

"My family." I replied with a sad smile. I missed them so much, I wish I could go home.

"Aww, I'm so sorry. Anyways, last question, do you think you have a chance of winning?" Ruby asked.

"Although I have my alliance,probably not." I admitted. I probably couldn't win, but I would try.

"Well, give it up for Caella Sillows, district three!"