District 4 Female - Clara Clearwater

Name: Clara Clearwater

District 4

Age: 15

Female

Personality: Obviously loves to swim. She is funny, carefree and 'totally relaxed'. She can be a bit stuck up at times. Clara also has a small tendency to not recognize big things, like what's going on or what an objects use is.

Description: Has a pixie cut, dyed bright blue. Combined with her striking blue eyes and pale complexion, she's been told she looks like a water nymph. She has full, light pink lips that are always smiling. Clara is short, standing at exactly five feet tall.

Celebrity look a like: I'd like to see one. Really.

Family:

Ronald Clearwater, Father.

Denise (Jakayla) Clearwater, Mother

Angie Clearwater, Elder Sister

Career: Lifeguard for a beach

Volunteered: Yes

Why?: "I want the easy life, duh. Fight a couple guys, and kabam!, I'm rich. Easy."

Alliance: careers.

Weapon of choice: Fishing spear, like the ones they use to catch tuna back home.

Backstory: Having been training for the Games since she could hold a knife, Clara is well adapted to the harsh elements, as well as any surprise the Gamemakers might have for her. She has lived a (semi) rebellious childhood, hence the wild hair and attitude. Having so much frustration held back from training, she was withdrawn from public schooling due to "anger issues" last year. When some random girl was reaped, Clara rushed forward, volunteering before anyone else for the glory of the Games.

Tribute Owner: @GeneticallyUnpure