Interview - Rye Harvey

How are you liking the Capital?: it's great! I mean, everyone here is so fantastic and colourful!!! I wish district 9 had this much colour!Oh and the food is to DIE for!

Who stands out the most this year?: Well I guess I'm a little freaked out by my district partner, David. When I was being dragged onto the stage he gave me this devilish grin.

Are they the biggest threat, if not, who is?: Well yeah, he is sorta one of the biggest threat, I mean, come on, he would drink my blood if he could. But there are also the careers as usual.

Who do you think is the weakest?: I guess Jadine from 11 doesn't really stand out much, but who knows what she can do in the arena?

Do you have any loved ones, boyfriend/girlfriend, siblings, parents?: Well, not many people know this but... I was adopted. I have no idea who my parents are, all I know is that they died in an accident of some sort and all that was left was me, my sister and my stuffed red cow that apparently my parents gave to me when I was born (as I say this, I hold up the red cow). But I do also have a little bit of a crush on one of the tributes...

What do you miss back home?: Well for starters, I miss the sound of the trees swishing around in the back of the orphanage. I also miss climbing them. I built a tree house in the tallest one and all the orphanage kids used to play in it. I also miss my best friend Trinity. She was like another sister to me. I promised both of them that I would win and let them come live in the victors village with me.

Do you think you have a chance at winning?: Well yeah, or course. Everyone has a chance at winning! But I guess I have to win this... for my sister

Extra question:

Who is it that you have a crush on?: Well...I kinda like Ashler from 2. I know it probably won't work out because you know, we're kinda going into the Hunger Games. But yeah, he most likely doesn't have feelings for me but he's just so....likeable!

Thanks Ruby (I say and hug her) and thank you Capital!!!