Rankings and Victor

24th - COLLIN OLSEN was the clever kid from District 3. Smart and kind, this is probably what led to him being targeted at the bloodbath.

23rd - RAIN WATERS was the different, and some might say 'insane' girl from District 8. Being so crazy and unique is probably what got her noticed by other tributes, and ultimately targeted at the bloodbath.

22nd - ASHLER STYX was the vicious killing machine from District 2. Not initially siding with the careers put a target on his back and, in the end, he took 22nd place.

21st - SUZANNA LINKOLN was the overconfident and cocky girl from District 6. Earning herself an 8 in training, she was certainly one to watch, and it looks like the careers didn't like anyone taking over their turf.

20th - RYE HARVEY was the smart and funny girl. Being so sweet and kind is probably what got her targeted at the bloodbath.

19th - ASH CINDERS was the kind and caring boy. Although he was smart, he couldn't fight against the careers and he perished, along with the majority of his alliance.

18th - JADINE FAIRWOOD was the shy and book-loving girl from District 11. She managed to survive the bloodbath, scraping past by a margin, but unfortunatly was killed in the poison fog that also took 3 others.

17th - VERNETTA REID was the devious and sly girl from District 2. This vicious girl was able to kill without feeling a thing, and she might have made it far but, unfortunately, she was also killed in the poison fog.

16th - PHINEUS FLANCH was the quiet and stealthy boy from District 4. Not allying with the careers was an interesting choice, however he did have a short alliance with Suzanna before her untimely death. He fought to stay alive, however it wasn't enough and he perished in the fog.

15th - CRESCENTIA HOODS was the sassy yet shy girl from District 12. Not one to be confrontational, however Crescentia was a strong fighter and had been training for the games in case she got chosen. However this training wasn't enough to get her through, and she died in the fog.

14th - BLAKE RAVEN was the popular and nice kid from District 8. He managed to outlast his district partner Rain, but unfortunately he didn't manage to survive longer, and was killed by his loved one in the Deadly Assasin task.

13th - DAVID GREEN was the psychopathic and bloodthirsty boy from District 9. His violent personality was enough to make anyone afraid, and his general hatred for anyone and everyone in Panem helped him to be the killer he needed to be. Unfortunatly, David was killed in the Deadly Assassins task.

12th - FLORA BLACK was the career from District 1. Vicious, cold, backstabbing and merciless, Flora was definately one to watch, and she easily intimidated everyone in the arena - including her own alliance. She was kind to her allies sometimes but, to her competition, she was merciless and violent. Flora unfortunetly perished in the Nightmares task.

11th - TRAVIS HAREWENT was the twin brother of Destiny Harewent, and him and his sister got very far in the competition considering they were underdogs. He was the loud one of the duo, and his loyalty and dedication to his sister was something that was greatly admired in the capitol. Him and Destiny were the dark horses of this competition but unfortunately, Travis succumbed to his nightmares.

10th - AVERLYN LACEY was the strong and popular girl from District 5. Independant, Averlyn didn't need her brother to help her make it far in the competition. She fought through many situations, and although Averlyn was strong, even she couldn't take on the careers. Her backstory with her and her brother shocked everyone, and it seemed like maybe, just maybe, the two would reunite. But unfortunately, her death prevented that reconcilliation from happening.