Task 1 - The Interviews

Your interviewer will be Ruby Shimmer. She is your typical Capitol woman. Bubbly, naïve, giggly and outgoing. But you don’t want to get on her bad side. She is close friends with head gamemaker Antonio Silver. If you make fun of her or refuse to cooperate, she will go straight to him and he will make your life in the arena hell. So please be nice to her. For your sake.

I have not described Ruby’s appearance, and that is because I want you to do that yourselves. Let your imagination run wild!

Here are the questions that you are required to answer.

How are you liking the capitol?

Why did you decide to volunteer? (only if you volunteered)

Who stands out the most to you this year?

Are they the biggest threat? If not, who is?

Who do you think is the weakest tribute?

Do you have any loved ones? A boyfriend/girlfriend? Siblings? Parents?

What do you miss about back home?

Do you think you have a chance of winning?

Those are the questions you must answer. However, if you would like, you may also like to include more questions. That is completely up to you. There is no word limit to this task, however please try and make it decently long. 5 sentence entries are not going to get you a high training score. I want these tasks INBOXED to me.

These tasks will also help determine your training score. Your score will be based on your interviews, then, depending on the tribute forms, the score may increase or decrease. Tribute scores and who is sponsoring who will be posted after the interviews. Sponsors, you will be helping me with the tribute scores. Inbox me what score you think each tribute deserves and also what tributes you are sponsoring. Remember, you can only sponsor 3 tributes! If a tribute you choose has already been sponsored, you will have to choose another tribute.

This task is due on 4th of August, 4pm, AUSTRALIAN EASTERN TIME. If you do not hand in your interview task on time, and you have not been given an extension, 2 deaths will automatically be added to your bloodbath death toll. So I would highly recommend you hand in on time.

If you need an extension, please PM me. I won't give an extension without good reasons but, if you really need an extension, I will give it to you.

If you have any questions, ask down in the comments or PM me.