Antonio Silver - Exclusive Interview

"Please welcome our head game maker, Antonio Silver!"
The crowd cheered wildly as Antonio walked onstage, smiling out to the crowd. He ran a hand through his spiked up hair, and sat down on the seat opposite Ruby Shimmer. She grinned broadly at him.

"Well Antonio, you've managed to create another successful games!" Ruby grinned flirtaciously. "Now tell me, were you surprised by the victor?"

"Honestly, I was." Antonio murmured. "I don't think anyone expected Stone to make it. We all thought he'd kill himself far before the finale but, I guess he proved his worth and came through."

"Alrighty!" Ruby smiled. She too had been surprised by Stone's crowning as victor. "Now, whose death were you the most surprised by?"

"I was quite surprised at Aero's death in Lock Down." Antonio said. "He was high in the rankings and I thought he was get through but alas, he was backstabbed and ended up dying." Antonio sighed. He had taken quite an interest in Aero.

"Who did you think was the most vicious tribute?" Ruby asked.

"Erm... thats a tough one. Probably Alex, before he became.. you know... sort of normal." Antonio stumbled over his words. Ruby nodded.

"Who stood out the most to you?"

"Stone." Antonio said immediatly. "Stone without a doubt. He constantly seemed to be at war with himself in the arena, and his several suicide attempts grabbed the attention of a lot of people."

"Alrighty," Ruby smiled "Well, what was your favourite task?"

"Although I loved the zombie finale and the nightmares task, I'd have to say Lock Down. Seeing all the machines finally come into use was fun, and seeing all of the different machinery in there! The Deadly Assassins is a close second. That task caused a lot of psychological trauma on the tributes, it was quite entertaining!"

"Okay Antonio, we are wrapping up now so we'll have to finish. Here's the last question - what can we expect for your next games?"

"Well, it will be coming soon." Antonio grinned. "Very soon. And all I'm willing to say is, we're going to be delving back into history."

"Oooh!" Ruby squealed. "Sounds exciting! Well I can't wait, and I'm sure everyone watching can't either!"

She turned to the camera, adressing the Capitol for the final time.

"Well, Panem, there you have it! This years hunger games have officially come to an end. But tune back in soon, there will be a new hunger games soon with new tributes and a new location! Goodbye for now!"

Ruby smiled to the camera and waved merrily. Antonio smiled slightly, but it didn't reach his eyes. He sat with his hands folded together, his forehead creased slightly. He was plotting the next games, thinking about every task, what every tribute would have to go through. He had heard rumours of being sacked by the president. It hadn't happened yet, but it would soon, Antonio knew that. He had to think of something spectacular, something amazing.

If he was going out, he was going to go out with a bang.