District 1 Male - Clement Janwerd Jr.

Clement Janwerd Jr.

District 1

Age: 16

Male

Personality: Clement is usually nice, but is very brutal when angered. He is not afraid to do anything to win, even backstab. Literally.  He can be rude to people he doesn't like, but usually he's just sarcastic.

Description: Clement has black shaggy hair that reaches to his eyes, and he has to flip it sometimes to clear his vision. He has green eyes and a tan complexion.

Celebrity look-a-like: Idk

Family:
  Clement Janwerd Sr. (Father)
Andreana Janwerd (Mother)
Denise Janwerd (Sister)
Patrick Janwerd (Brother)
Payten Janwerd (Sister)
Payten and Patrick are twins

Career: none

Volunteered: Yes

Why: to save his 12 year old brother, who is not done with training. He was scheduled to volunteer in three years, min.

Alliance: Careers

Backstory: Clement was found on the stairs of the Janwerd house only a few weeks after he was born. They took him into the family, naming him Clement. They continued the tradition of training their kids at age 5 for the Hunger Games. Clement has had some trouble adjusting to school, because he was bullied for not knowing his mother. When one particular bully went too far, Clement killed him. They were on a school camping trip, and it was the middle of the night when Clement stabbed Florence Hathberg in the back with a steak knife.  He was found holding the bloody knife in the outhouse, shaking uncontrollably. Clement was sent to a juvenile correction facility, and has been there ever since.

Tribute owner: @GeneticallyUnpure