Special Awards

Funniest Entry: This goes to Alexander Lacey, because I seriously couldn't stop laughing at his 'Nightmares Do Come True' entry.

Best name: This goes to two people; Crescentia Hoods and Aero Luzi. Those names really stood out to me for some reason.

Dark Horse: This goes to Destiny Harewent who, despite not having a sponsor and having a training score of 6, still managed to make it quite far, and was only just nudged out of the semifinals.

Reverse Dark Horse: This award is for someone I expected to make it further than they did, but they died unexpectedly early. This goes to Flora Black and David Green, I honestly thought they would make it further.

Best scene: I think this goes to Clement Janwerd Jr for the final scene in his 'This Is The End' task, where he wrote letters to everyone in his alliance (seriously, I am still sad and its been almost a week since I read it)

Most original tribute: This goes to two people - Rain Waters and Stone Everglade. Although Rain was the second to die, she was quite original and interesting. Stone was also very interesting, and it was interesting to see his charactor change over the course of the game.

Wildcard Tributes: I got a lot of votes for this, but I ended up with two tributes in a tie. Your wildcard tributes are Winter Harley and Aspen Barker. Some honourable mentions who were also nominated are Aero Luzi, Travis Harewent, Rye Harvey, and Caella Sillows.