Task 5 - Nightmares Do Come True

Still emotionally wrecked from your encounter with the clone, you retreat to your camp. Just as you reach your campsite, the anthem begins to blare. You look up at the sky as the faces of the dead begin to appear. The first face was Blake Raven, the nice kid from District 8. The second face was David Green, the psycho from District 9. Then the capitol seal appears, and the sky plunges into darkness.

‘Only two died.’ You think bitterly. You know that the capitol won’t be pleased with just two deaths.  They’ll be planning something big for tomorrow.

And you’re right.

You wake up the next day, groggy and tired, wishing you could escape the arena and go home. But the capitol has a surprise in stall for you this morning. You leave your camping site, and almost immediately, you begin to feel uneasy. Something is wrong. You look forward, and suddenly your blood turns cold. You begin to shake all over and hyperventilate, and at that moment, the only thing you want to do is run, run far away.

Because standing in front of you, is your deepest, darkest fear.

~~~

Task: Right, so for this task, each tribute’s worst fears have come to life in the arena. Your tribute should be terrified. It shouldn’t just be “Oh, this is easy. I’ll just kill it.” This has to be something that makes your tribute incredibly terrified. Like, ‘I’m going to wet my pants’ terrified. Alright, maybe not to that extent, but your tribute should be REAAAAL scared right now. The only way for you tribute’s nightmare to disappear is to conquer it. This doesn’t mean running from it, it means facing your fear.

Kills: You are to kill 4 people this task. No more, no less. And, here is where there is a change – the deaths don’t all have to be in your entry. You can have 2 ballots, 2 in your entry, 4 in your entry and no ballots, or you can have all ballot deaths and no deaths in your entry! You can decide. HOWEVER, you MUST send me a list of your kills along with your entry, otherwise your kills won’t be tallied.

Elimination: 6 tributes will be going up for elimination this task. 2 will live, 4 will die. Then we will have our final 8 tributes! Are you EXCITED? Because I am EXCITED! Why am I typing in CAPSLOCK?

Bonus Points: So, for this task, more points will be up for grabs. It will be different from last task, slightly.

Best Quote (3pts)

Strangest Phobia (2pts)

Best way to overcome phobia (4pts)

Funniest reaction to nightmare (3pts)

Sponser Perk: Once we reach the final 8 (next task) there will be no more sponser perks. So, use this one wisely. You are allowed to kill 6 people instead of 4. So, where most tributes will be killing 4 tributes, you can kill 6. Again, they can all be ballots, they can all be in the entry, it doesn’t matter.

Due Date: 10th October, 8pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

I feel like I’m forgetting something so if you are confused about anything, don’t hesitate to ask.